What happened to the $250 Wii?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
use wiitracker.com to keep up with online stock of the wii. Soooooo many sold online today for 249.99 at sears. They actually are instock now there.

The basic principle of Economics, the law of supply and demand. When demand is more than supply, cost of goods goes up.
I bought my Wii at wally mart. I happened to know the person who runs the electronics dept. and she set one aside for me when a shipment came in.
I paid 249.95. No way was I going to pay the 380 that the hucksters on ebay want. If you want one, your gonna have to camp out and make alot of phone calls.

Lucky...

Like others have said, those prices that exceed $250 come with extras, being games, accessories etc. Most of which is not needed, as most of the games that are bundled with it are no good.

Just keep trying to find the normal Wii's for $250, keep trying and it will come.

You are complaining about $250?! I would LOVE to pay $250 - if you convert that to Australian it's only like $278! But I paid $388 at the time! Although I did get 5% of that, it's not that fantastic. Let me convert the $388 to American for you. It's $347. So really, don't complain about your prices.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the guy's/girl's got his/her reason in the 5+ posts telling him the reason by now.

I'll save him/her from future humiliation :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back