what is noob and what is not noob

i think everyone got bored of rubbish carlos was writing.
I too have fallen victim of his rubbish.
but the fact remains there are guns in CoD that are simply easier to use.
how do I define a noob?
someone who is of a significant skill level (ie. 15th stige) with 15k kills with a famas or other overused gun that claims to be good. how good could you possibly be if you've used 1 gun your entire Black Ops career?
In lieu of this I made it my personal objective to use guns that are rarely ever used to pwn with, and imo that separates me from average players.
Noobs in CoD these days are players that wont dare venture outside of their favorite class in fear their KDR will drop.

no...that doesnt mean ur a noob...it means that u like a class over others...but if it makes you sleep at night go ahead.
Read it again bro, there's a huge difference between having a favorite class, and never using another gun cuz you're protecting your 3+ KDR. Prime example I used to play with a guy that would get 50 kills 3 deaths each game. But our team would loose objective based games, so for what is his 3.5 KDR? It means nothing and in my opinion this guy is more noob than some no stige rocking a skorpian and going 20-5. Yes we all have a favorite class, but actually being good at something means to actually be good at something, not just stick to what you and everyone can be good at. I have yet to see a newb pick up a PM63 and call in dogs, but I have seen a newb pick up an AUG and call in dogs. What does that tell you? Um perhaps maybe the AUG is easier to kill with than a PM63? And guess what? When compared side by side the AUG is noob over a gun such as the PM63. You're just offended by this fact, most likely cuz your combat record has one of 3 guns at the top AUG, Famas, AK74u. And fyi 60% of people playing Black Ops on Wii have these same guns. So congrats on being just as good as 60% of the general population.
"Noobs in CoD these days are players that wont dare venture outside of their favorite class in fear their KDR will drop."

i use the M16, pm63, M14 and the Ak74u. M16 is my top with 3176 kills. I may use it alot, but it doesnt mean that you are a "noob." I dont like the AUG or Famas. I think there's no such thing as noobs. just sticklers and pro players. or, there is such things as newbs, but that's just about it.

to me a noob is now a play style. A noob sits in a corner with ghost pro and ANY silenced gun. A noob uses rushing guns (famas, AUG, AK74u) and uses them to camp

so the "pro-pipe" wasn't given the name noobtoob?
oh yeah that's right, and why was it called a nootoob?
maybe cuz newbs could easily kill with it?
oh heavens no that's a dumb reason.
well guess what famas, aug, rapid fire make it easier to kill with and therefore are newb and noob.
and try as you may to twist words to correlate with the point you're trying to make, that's not good debating.
fact still remains guns and players can both be newb and noob, and when you combine the 2 it's uber noob.
when i put 2 ak47 bullets into some famas fairies chest and I still die, uuuummmmm yeah that's noobish BS, just cuz you can spam that french bish gun and get kills. NOOB

We are looking for clan matches.....We are all wii users and as far as I know about the other guys, we dont cheat....So if you are interested, leave a note...

ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES

seriously you did not.. like why the hell are you guys complaining about what ppl use in the damn game like seriously its in the game you can ***** all you want but it will still be in there like seriously just play the game if the want to use famas or acog or even rapid fire let them freaking use it what you mad cause you can't kill them while their using that why don't you use it to get even and ima say this about the mp5k everytime i get killed by it i always say urgh rapid fire wanna known something when i pick it up it doesn't have rapid fire for some reason the gun shoots like it has it and it confuse me and others so mp5ks are understandable but still there guns/attachment from the game provided for anyone use so imean you making a post about it isn't going to stop anything just play the game o well deal with i play black ops on all system especially on 360 and ps3 which is 4 times the size of the wii's community in black ops and i can deal with it so can you:)

why the hell are you guys complaining about what ppl use in the damn game

Seconded.

Unless something is so broken, overpowered, and game changing in every regard of the weapon's statistics, there's really no reason to complain about it. If you want to be awesome and use a lesser layout than your average player, and you can still win consistently/get an epic KDR, props to ya then. That shows some skill. But if you're LOSING for choosing such classes, or are seeing people winning for not joining your pro-club, then you're losing because you chose a lesser layout. Can't blame people for trying their hardest to win by choosing better weapons, eh?

And, if you believe a certain set up IS overpowered, do explain thoroughly why. Treyarch ain't gonna listen to a bunch of whining without some legitimate metagame theorem about why said layout is overpowered.

Regardless of all that, can't say I could argue 100% against this in MW2, lol. Back when garbage perks like Commando were omnipresent, and the 'nade launcher was a very legitimate, overpowered threat. But Black Ops has changed, that's for sure. Treyarch is trying their best to balance the game out, and I think they did a bang-up job.

Except for camping. Playing overly defensive will be a problem with almost-every competitive game... =/ I dream of the day most online games have some sort of severe determent for said play style. /complainbitchmoan

Back