What is your favourite Wii game and why?

salcedo

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2011
Windsor
Wii Online Code
2627-4551-1532-0901
Personally my favourite wii game is goldeneye because when it WAS exclusive to Wii (but they released it on other consoles and it sucked) it was a great FPS and was a re-made classic and wasn't a fail as a game.But the only reason I didn't choose MW3 was because it's more of a xbox and ps3 game and I feel Wii should have it's own originality.:yesnod:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Favorite Ninty characters, epic gameplay (uh... aside from the camping), and my first notable experience with online multiplayer outside of PC games.

And it was incredibly easy to hack for custom music. :D Replacing in-game music always beats the MP3 and 'phones.

Skyward Sword. Metroid Prime Trilogy, while being Nintendo's Orange box, gets second for technically being a port of another game.

Modern Warfare 3.

The best Wii FPS game for me :) **So realistic**

Last edited:
Mario Kart. That game for me was all I needed for about a year. I probably played at least a weeks worth of time before I got tired.

Mario Kart. That game for me was all I needed for about a year. I probably played at least a weeks worth of time before I got tired.

I agree Mario Kart can be fun to play but it's one of those standard games that everyone has.

Super smash bros. brawl Because it's action and fun and active i play it everyday and it's fun

My favorite Wii game

My favorite Wii game is STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED 2. It's my most FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also it is the only fighting game on Wii that i have.:yesnod:

Back