what they should do for CoD5

thas said:
i guess that works too. but wouldnt you want to read while in battle. its like a wamr up to get your mind to work faster.:lol:

Some people don't like to read, unfortunately.

Another reason multi-console MP would fail: Voice Chat. They can say **** to us, but we can't say anything back. And 360 owners and PS3 owners would be at each others throats.

yup thats all true and all, but the thing at hand right now is what can activsion do to make a WWII game good again. I doubt the axis thing will happen and i have a hunch that this game wont be online for any system. maybe they will just make a really nice boxart to fool people into buying the game.

thas said:
i have a hunch that this game wont be online for any system.

That's a pretty big hunch you've got there. What makes you think that? Did the Wii version not have online or something?

I may not even bother with CoD5, I will really have to see what people think of the game. Treyarch sucks balls... But even if I do get it, it sure won't be on the Wii.

Edit to Vidya: Yup, CoD3 had no online at all. CoD3 = Made by Treyarch also

its going to be funny when COD5 comeso ut and theres triple the people online on COD4

err having "multi-platforming" online in which a ps3 player can vs. a pc player is such a stupid idea unless the ps3 player was using a usb keyboard and mouse. Having a player with a pc, using the keyboard and mouse verse a player with a controller is such a stupid idea as there would be no competition. Controllers have a complete disadvantage in terms of aiming/turning, jumping, crouching - more or less all movements compared to pc players. This would then lead to people using a keyboard and mouse for their ps3, if they were bothered, which is completely pointless as then there would be no need to buy it on ps3 as you'd basically be playing a pc version.

Back