What was your first Nintendo game?

donkey kong country! Speaking of super NES i had Super Mario RPG, i bought it for 10 bucks at a toys r us. I beat it then traded it in for gamestop creds. UGH i could've gotten so much MORE! good game though. Anyways just wanted to get it out.

Sylux said:
Ya, what was your first Nintendo game and what is your favorite Nintendo franchise?

My first Nintendo game was Pokemon Blue Version, pkmn is one of my favorite franchise but my favorite franchise is Metroid. What's yours???? :shocked:

Wait it wasn't blue version it was yellow version.

Blades of Steel was the first game my grandparents bought me for the NES.

The game cover holds many memories.

Frogger said:
That scared the hell out of me when I was like 7.

I Totally know what you mean. I was in like 5th grade when that game came out and those ****ing zombies scared the hell out of me.

Super Metroid though. As a child watching my older brother play that game REALLY scared me. one thing that sticks out in my mind from that game is the giant brain.

Moose said:
Super Metroid though. As a child watching my older brother play that game REALLY scared me. one thing that sticks out in my mind from that game is the giant brain.

You mean this form?
motherbrain2.gif

When Mother Brain morphs into a giant chicken?

Moose said:
I Totally know what you mean. I was in like 5th grade when that game came out and those ****ing zombies scared the hell out of me.

Not the zombies, the night skeletons.

Actually, I thought the zombies were quite funny.

KrisKhaos said:
You mean this form?
motherbrain2.gif

When Mother Brain morphs into a giant chicken?

Yes. Scared me. still kinda gives me the creeps which is pretty sad for my age.

Frogger said:
Not the zombies, the night skeletons.

Actually, I thought the zombies were quite funny.

Oh yeah, those guys freaked me out a bit, but not as much as the zombies. occasionally the skullatas creeped me out too.

Ah nintendo, scaring me since my existence began :)

Mother Brain is not scary >_>

The only thing slightly scary was in metroid when I shot a charged beam and saw samus's eyes reflecting of the visor, staring back at me.

Back