What wii game has darts?

Carnival Games
but it's the carnival darts where you throw them at balloons
as for normal darts, I have no idea what game has that

Last edited:
tarheelsuperman said:
Warioware Smooth Moves has darts in the multiplayer mode but you have to unlock it.

Game Party by Midway has them. I don't own the game, though, so I can't say how well it works. :scared:

Game party darts works well. It has many modes - 301, 501, 701, High Score, Cricket, and Baseball darts.
It's only $19.99 too so you can't go wrong!

I saw Game Party last night when I was at Game Stop. I wanted it cause of darts and airhockey. It also had Ski Ball but I just bought Carnival games and when someon e above mentioned it also had the throw darts at the balloons I was like oh cool. Cause I wasn't sure if I would like Carnival or not but after hearing more about it I am sure I will. I haven't tried it yet. I am older and not into the fighting games or Mario Brawl which I gave to my 13 year old nephew since it came with my Wii. I want Pin Ball also. But I will order game party online I think but it was 25 bucks at Game Stop. There ws one game with some kind of pacman and digdug but I forget what it was called anyone know? Rose

Last edited:
pacman & dig dug is nacom museam remix (I thinks thats what the game is called, 4 or 5 diff pac man games, dig dug, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Mappy, Xevious, Gaplus, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Pac-Mania and Cutie-Q,
Galaga, and other game as well.

hope thats helps ya.

super monkey ball banana blitz has darts as a party game... but i suck at it... maybe dart players would like it, though... :yesnod:

Thanks everyone....I just got my wii last-night after waiting in line for 3 hours!!! I remember playing darts at a friends house..i thought it was one of the better games.

BUNDLES12 said:
Darts is the perfect game to just chill and get wasted!

Hmm, in that case, Game Party also includes Ping cup - aka beer pong, so you might enjoy that as well! :yesnod:

Rose4uKY said:
I saw Game Party last night when I was at Game Stop. I wanted it cause of darts and airhockey. It also had Ski Ball but I just bought Carnival games and when someon e above mentioned it also had the throw darts at the balloons I was like oh cool. Cause I wasn't sure if I would like Carnival or not but after hearing more about it I am sure I will. I haven't tried it yet. I am older and not into the fighting games or Mario Brawl which I gave to my 13 year old nephew since it came with my Wii. I want Pin Ball also. But I will order game party online I think but it was 25 bucks at Game Stop. There ws one game with some kind of pacman and digdug but I forget what it was called anyone know? Rose

If you like pinball, try Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection for the Wii. I bought it the day it came out. It has 10 classic tables and is awesome! Or, I see that Dream Pinball is scheduled to come out on March 31st. It's supposed to blend realistic pinball play with some console-style special effects...

Thanks, I think I'll get Pinball and Game Party and be done for a while. Cause I already got Guitar Hero and Dance Revolution and Mario Super Party 8 for when my nephew comes over. I bought Carnival but I don;t know I couldn't figure out how to get a game to start I just keep seeing prizes I need to try it again. And Olympics ame with my bundle I haven't opened it yet. And my nephew was happy I gave him Super Mario Brawl which also came with my bundle.

What about PDC World Championship Darts 2008, I think this looks like the best darts game, although I haven't played it yet :idea:

Back