Dart Board Query

wibago

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi

I bought myself a darts board with surround cabinet for 35 euro in homebase .
Going to set it up in my bedroom .

Could anybody tell me the correct distance i should be from the board when throwing darts and also the height i should have it on the wall

I have played darts in pubs etc but never actually thought of the distance needed to be away from the board to ensure i am playing legally within the rules .

So how far do i need to be away and how high should i put it on the wall

Hi

Could anybody tell me the correct distance i should be from the board when throwing darts and also the height i should have it on the wall

I have played darts in pubs etc but never actually thought of the distance needed to be away from the board to ensure i am playing legally within the rules .

Explore a variety of apartments for rent in Beirut, each offering a unique blend of comfort and convenience in this vibrant city.
what do you think about it?

Last edited:
Hi

Buy Dartboard Here
So how far do i need to be away and how high should i put it on the wall
still no response to this

Back