Carefully open it.

Lay out all the wires and stuff

Find the best way to put everything

Neatly connect every thing

See what the buttons are

Put in Wii Sports

Arefully follow instructions

Play like mad

first I AM SO F@#KING GLAD THAT ITS A SUNDAY RELEASE, SO I CAN GET IT AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!

second, when i get my wii after 12 hours of waiting till midnight, ill have some of my friends pick me up, with a car full of weapons (i am NOT getting my wii then losing it 2 some mugging assholes, same reason im practicing my martial arts EXTRA hard). then, when we get it home (along with my already preordered copy of twilight princess), we will ever so carfully lift it out of the box, and into the already set up area in the t.v. cabinet. we will then hook it up, and my friends and i will stare at it for a few minutes. then, we will play it, and check out a few of the features. then we will play twilight princess. i will play 4 about an hour (giv or take) while my friends watch. then i will rest from 12 hours of waiting in line, while they play. then, we will take turns (with me getting the longest ones). we will continue this until nov. 19, sunday night. we will then go 2 a long-assed day of school. i will play EVERY free second i get, until thanksgiving break, were i will take the wii to the main house of our friendship (this one pretty cool/weird german guys house who i am friends with) and play until school resumes.
:cool:

Saturday Night
Make living room ready for Wii.

Go out and buy food and drinks and what not (around 10)

Go to gamestop after getting foods right away then hopefully wait at door for them to open it (i could imagine the people at my gamestop coming up to the window hugging the wii and everything to make everyone pissed and jealos, their funny like that)

Get my Wii, and pick up the games i want, race out of the store into the car, then go straight home

On my way home take out the instructions manual to make sure I know what to do

Come home, open it, take a bat and beat it up to post on the internet to show im badass to beat up a tiny white $250 console (no not really ^.^)

Open it, plug it up, (this whole time i will be screaming with excitment)

Play the whole night

Is The Wii Released At Midnight Sunday As In Midnight Makes It Monday?

Or Go Saturday, Come Home And Midnight Makes It Sunday??? :confused:

Are You Positive? I'm Not Entirely Sure ABout It....

I'll CHeck At My Hastings Or Gamestop In November...

100% sure. whatever will be open at 12 where have it, i said saturday night becuase any time before 12 is saturday, after 12 is sunday...

dan99iel said:
Im going to go home, Sit and drool for like an hour, then slowly slowly slowly take it out of the box and stand it on the table and smile for a loooooooooong time and drool some more, look at every inch of it put it down near the TV and spend the day deciding which position to put it in and admire it for the whole day, Play on my games all night and day and thats it!!

lol u guys r all talking about drooling and such but i bet ur all gonna go home and rip the dam thing open and try to set it up as fast as possible and play ASAP lol :lol:

the vary second i get the wii i will scream........then run around the store screaming............I GOT THE WII BEOCH!!!:tard: :tard: !! THEN il have sooooooo much energy ill sprint home then i will slowly take my perfect wii out of the box and scream some more and drool then play till my eyes bleed:sick:

i will go to the foodshop and buy a tonn of AA batteries then i'l go buy my wii and when i come home i'l walk back to the foodshop and buy sweets and soda and snacks! and i'l read the manual while i wait for one of my friends to come then we will play wii sports the whole night and then the day after we will play twilight princess in the dark until i have finished the first dungeon.
THEN the day after we will go to the shop and buy red steel and we will play red steel, zelda and wii sports the rest of the weekend. cause the wii will launch on a friday! PERFECT!!

When i get my Wii I am going to ditch everything school/work/church/chores what ever!

Then i'll play it for like a week strait then take it to school and torture people with its awsomeness! and then laugh when they don't have one and i do!

and if anyone says it sucks i will first paintball then with nitroglycerin filled paint balls then lock them in the big freezer at work MWAHAAAAA

Ok, truthfully i'll put it in an empty bin in my house and take a picture (just for the shock factor) and take it out again and apologise.

Back