What would you remake?

A New Rocket knight/Sparkster - not 3D but 2D on PSP
Comix Zone - ditto a manga stlyed update
Shining Force 3 - Damn it there was only the first part translated (there was three)
Space Harreir (I know theres planet harreirs but ive never seen it in the wild)- A wii version
Street fighter - The first never got a load of remakes
Capcom vs SNK card fighters - Not the DS version that spoiled the way it played

Napalmbrain said:
I would be interested in seeing a remake of Strider on the Wii.
If its 3D it can sod off
It ranks as a un3Dable game (see Sonic for why)
But then again there was Strider 2 (the capcom one) that was in the arcade and on PSone

Darkprinny said:
Street fighter - The first never got a load of remakes

With good reason.

If its 3D it can sod off
It ranks as a un3Dable game (see Sonic for why)
But then again there was Strider 2 (the capcom one) that was in the arcade and on PSone

Ah yes, I've heard about Strider 2, but unfortunately I've never had the chance to play it and it seems to be quite rare.

Thinking about it, I could see why Strider in 3D might be a bad idea. It depends- if the new Bionic Commando turns out alright (I have my doubts), I think they could manage a 3D Strider.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
Ah yes, I've heard about Strider 2, but unfortunately I've never had the chance to play it and it seems to be quite rare.

*Gets THAT look in his eye*
Thinking about it, I could see why Strider in 3D might be a bad idea. It depends- if the new Bionic Commando turns out alright (I have my doubts), I think they could manage a 3D Strider.
Striders got a lot of jumpin (and backfilpin) but its also some times its gota be done fast (not like most 3D platformers)
Im not realy lookin forward to the Bionic Commando update

Guys, OoT was already remade, it's called Twilight Princess.

HA, I kid the Zelda franchise, love that series.

In all seriousness, I'd go with Kid Icarus, Goldeneye, or Super Metroid (WiiWare 2D game with crazy 2D graphics)

Wow no one mentioned FFVII ... wow ...
Thats because it will be

Why not Sqaure have remade allmost all them upto 6

Speakin of
Parasite eve - Played a bootleg years ago liked the combat, the ways the gun could be changed (explosive machine gun rounds ftw)
Gardain heros - I am aware of the GBA remake but that was a horrable update that messed up the game

Secret of Mana.

No, I mean remade right.

These past Manas have been.....
Well..........

Yucky.

I would love to see Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask remade with the exact same gameplay, but with graphics like twilight princess.
I think that would make the perfect game. . . but that's just me.

I would also say street fighter 2, but since SF IV will keep a lot of the classic gameplay, theres no need for me to say that.

I would remake every game ever made to put Waluigi as the [STRIKE]main[/STRIKE] only character. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
I would remake every game ever made to put Waluigi as the [STRIKE]main[/STRIKE] only character. :yesnod:

That would be cool if they made a game for Waluigi, I mean, why not?

Back