What You Did At School/College Today

Took notes
Played some SF3:3rd Strike between classes
Took notes
Took some more notes

English - Took a test on the novel.

Soc. Studies - Watched a movie about some slaves who are trying to escape the plantation.

P.E. - Prepared for some tests, then wrote some stupid response to the guy who talked about bullying.

Science - Snail races! My snail was fast and won. The other three were... odd. One crossed onto the 3 other race ramps and followed mine. The two others went upside down.

Lunch - Lockdown. I forget why. But, we got to skip 5th period. So, no Algebra! Yay.

Band - First, we had to watch 6th period P.E. do their thing until the band teacher came bsck from the high school. Then... we did nothing. There were only a couple minutes left.

Guitar - great, just great! :D

Current Events - movies

free period - nothing

Automotive - had a sub, played guitar for the class xD

Ceramics - worked on my pinch pot

Collision - screwed around outside

British Lit - played games

Automotive - talked about using oscilloscopes

English - Took some notes! Woo.

Soc. Studies - Same thing. And labeled and colored a U.S. map of the Civil War.

P.E. - Hearing Tests. At the same time, our final final day of square-dancing.... I hope.

Science - Worked on a Snail report.

Algebra- I don't know anymore.

Band - Worked on a Japanese song.

Shoot, you guys have a lot of classes. All I have in 8th grade is boring stuff.

In Science we got the new seats. Thank god I got what I wanted.

In Language Arts we did some thing, nothing special.

In Foods we made some.....no. We just looked at some pointless food pyramid.

In Math I actually did the homework, breaking my late streak. Good.

In History we just got started on the new chapter.

Honors Brit Lit - Skipped half the period and hung out with the girlfriend. This class is retarded. Any class you have a 103 in after the 6-week report card goes out must be retarded.

Calculus - Took a quiz on displacement, velocity, acceleration, derivatives, other things.. haven't had physics unfortunately, but I don't think I did too poorly..

AP World - Wrote a DBQ, hope I did okay. Notes.

Latin V - Same 'ole.

Really? I was thinking something like that cause of your similar classes. Its nice to know not everyone on here is really old.

U.S. History - Learned about congress after the Articles of Confederation, up until the ratification of the Constitution.

Digital Photography - Did some photoshop work for my B&W project and listened to classmates present other people's photoshop tutorials. Twas quite boring.

In Science we had a quiz, and afterwards I read ahead in the book about space science. I cant wait until we get to that subject.

In Language Arts we had some partner thing where we came up with ideas. Of course, I had the only good ideas in my group.

In Foods we got some retarded sub who was a real jerk. Perhaps the worst sub Ive ever had in my life.

In Math we pretty much did nothing special.

In History I just got stuck gluing random things in my journal.

Guitar - took a test, too easy

Current Events - watched Groundhog Day

free period - finished reading Shadow Of The Hegemon, started reading Shadow Of The Giant

Automotive - laughed my ass off while I watched someone set himself on fire. He was shooting flames using brake cleaner and a lighter, which set the floor on fire. He stomped it out and set himself on fire. xD Teacher was completely oblivious of course...

English - Something about double-negatives...

Soc. Studies - District Test.

P.E. - Meh...

Science - Test. Then turned in our reports.

Algebra - I almost fell asleep.

Band - How boring...

Maths- Moved onto our next unit and studied percentages.
DT- Despite getting coursework done in time, the deadline was extended. Messed around.
Physics- Watched an experiment.
IT- Looked at Cams and Cads.
Theology- Morality notes
History- Studied the Blitz.

Back