Whatcha bin buyin

Blew $7.99 on a package of weed whacker string from KMart...guess I know what I need to do later...

$95 on a Logitech Harmony remote only to find the battery bloated and buttons sticky. Oh well, It was a good excuse to learn how to take the bastard apart and clean it. And new batteries for it are only $8 so no biggie. My home theater center is nearing is completion! Just need the Infared reciever for my HTPC so I can use the new remote on it and I'll be golden.

All pads £2 each from a charity shop (the bloke also said he might have a few machines he cant get to work in the back that I can have)

C64 plug-in-and-play 50p CashConverters
IMG_20121005_155724.jpg

Not tried it yet as I cant be arsed setting up my MegaDrive, (no scart to do so as its at the pub)

Spent $25
in the Mann Co. sale
and $99 on Boderlands 2 with all the main DLCs and the Mecromancer DLC
I have good friends

Hats and weapons
Nine Pipe Problem
Grimm Hat
Blighted beak
Name Tags
Description tag

Last edited:
I also bought the beak and hatte from the store. Actually, it is much cheaper to just purchase keys and trade those for the items you desire. However, there is no reason to ever buy a weapon from the store.

I understand
You can get any weapon for scrap
I just put in 5 for the weapons

Although I do not know how to trade for weapons

Join a trade server. Many are horrible places filled with that annoying people, but I managed to find one that's great for regular visits. Find a trader who says he's "scrapbanking" or just say what you're looking for in chat. A scrap or 2 clean weapons will get you just about any weapon. You could also sell items for a profit yourself.

Large Chunky Monkey Ice Cream with sprinkles at Ben & Jerry's

Back