Whatcha bin buyin

ZcPCk_zps9b850def.gif

... What the **** is that? :lol:
Obvz a vibrating rod.

Sonic screw driver>Lightsaber.

I watched somebody that has never touched or been interested in owning a computer use a tablet computer today, he saw my mum use hers

My mum showed him, I showed her how to use one.
I like that tech is becoming user freindly

*rolls dice**gets 1*Your maces explode and a ton on black hole worshippers level 99 with maces of instant death +16 kill you and your team. Game over.

20130130233012.jpg

The PS2 game is a bit rare apparently
The PCB is the bastard son of the Street fighter series

Retro styled, modern plugin

The red LED shines threw its cheap plastic, so it dont fully look retro

423079_528549610512350_1588382084_n.jpg

MD games £15 total (MMM is bloody expensive)
DVDs £2

I now own all the MM games on Megadrive

Mamba.jpg

Bought a Logitech G700 about 2 weeks ago but I had an allergic reaction to the textured grip on it so I bought the Razer Mamba as a replacement.

Mamba.jpg

Bought a Logitech G700 about 2 weeks ago but I had an allergic reaction to the textured grip on it so I bought the Razer Mamba as a replacement.

Have you played about with the DPI settings yet? (If you have any, i'm not familiar with the mamba.)

Yeah, it goes up to 6400dpi. I tend to keep it at about 4000 but I have only had it for a day and only played one game (Spec Ops: The Line) with it. Gonna play some CS:GO tonight to test it some more. One thing I really hate about it is the charger dock/wireless transmitter uses the same cable as the mouse (it can be both wired and wireless. It uses a standard USB Mini end but its designed to not allow any other USB Mini plugged in. I hacked together one to plug into the dock since it will never move and used the cord it came with for the mouse when I want it wired. However, the software goes apeshit if it detects the mouse and dock both plugged in at the same time. The only time I want it wired is when I am playing and the battery dies. That way I can play and charge at the same time. Originally my plan was to keep it wired at home and take it and the receiver with me to work and school but since the dock is also the receiver, it isn't feasible. Oh well, I love the mouse so far.

Back