Whatcha bin buyin

Ive been looking at PS3 games,

Yet to own one

537532_549475708419740_554117691_n.jpg

Recent buys (yeah yeah I know) TV 5, books 75p and 50p VCR/DVD combi free (Thanks mum)

"I never forget a face, but in your case i'll be glad to make an exception" - Groucho Marx
"Ive had a perfectly wonderful evening. but this wasn't it" - same
"Hes got an open mind, I can feel the draft from here" - same
"You should never eat tongue because it comes from an animals mouth"
Try an Egg"

And madam, you are ugly, terribly ugly, but in the morning I shall be sober - Winston Churchill

Ive got another book in the series called "the little book of bad taste", they are really funny

Its inspired me

Go stand near my food as flys like landing on ****
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If I slapped you with a fish the fish would be insulted [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You gonna wipe your mouth after this **** [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]speech[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]?
I will make you look a million pounds, the costumes over there
I can improve your looks by closing my eyes, same cant be said about your breath

You can probably get the books cheap on amazon/Ebay
[/FONT]

That beast's price tag still makes me a tad nauseous...
If I could I would have bought 2 of them but seeing as how its $420 per card and then $160 for the waterblock for it, it'd be ~$1,000 for just the graphics cards and I cannot justify that at all.

Crossfire. Handles games better and dual screens (which I plan on getting 2 IPS displays sometime in the future once they come down in price to something more reasonable)

Back