Whatcha bin buyin

1157483_620538151313495_997074488_n.jpg

Its a NES,
YES IT IS!!
ITS FROM CHINA!!
1150995_620538407980136_1367439573_n.jpg

How to explain the significance to someone that dont know that much about recent video games..............

He's short a ban hammer and a companion cube, his love for me goes unrequited... Makes me wonder what Mitch still has t' live for.

SPOILER]

Its a NES,
YES IT IS!!
ITS FROM CHINA!!
... ... ... "Super Arcade Video Game"?

What menu's that from? Ain't never seen it before. Looks different from my modstuff too.

Well I have no clue how to access the mod control panel anymore (no longer have the link saved and can't remember it) so I have to find all the inline stuff lol. but you tick a post and then under the Moderation Tools at the bottom of the page, select "Delete post as Spam." It will give the option to also ban the member and for how long.

Oh right, forgot 'bout that. Can't remember the last time I used the other delete option. Looks like I've rediscovered my weapon against those who registered more than 30 days ago.

oh noez ppl r seein mod talk wich shuld b in staff forum

WAit, you can't ban anyone older than 30 days? I don't follow..
Also its funny. When I get an email of a reported post or whatever, it says that a thread was created in, I assume, the staff section which I don't have access to. I have a freakish, frankenstein account.

One-Touch Ban can't be used on anyone who registered over 30 days ago. Always made me sad when a sleeper [STRIKE]agent[/STRIKE] bot couldn't be one-touched.

I saw registerednerd viewin' a reported post thread earlier, even though he ain't a mod no more (he lacks his mushroom, anyways). He's got a frankenaccount himself.

One touch ban and clean is only for upto 30 days

Back