What's in your Wii right now?

for the Wii version? What controller did you use? I just used the classic controller and I never had one complaint(sp?) about the controls. It worked fine.

All I have right now is 4 wii-motes/nun-chucks and a gamecube controller...yeah I know, EPIC fail......lol

Try playing the game with the Wii-mote and nun-chuck

Right now in my wi it is COD WaW, but just finished playing Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant.

I have De Blob in my Wii at the moment. I'm tempted to go and buy House of the Dead: Overkill after seeing the Gametrailers review, even if it is a little short.

Halo 3
DSCF0067.jpg

^^^ Nice.

I just bought Soul Calibur 2 for Gamecube. I'm a little bothered by how good it looks in comparison to some of the crap the Wii gets...

its sad isnt it....lol

What is the name of the new FPS that is supposed to ht the Wii....its kinda like Halo 3 in the fact that you shoot aliens down the entire time

its sad isnt it....lol

What is the name of the new FPS that is supposed to ht the Wii....its kinda like Halo 3 in the fact that you shoot aliens down the entire time
Well Onslaught just released on WiiWare and the Conduit is set for later this year. Is it one of those?

Well Onslaught just released on WiiWare and the Conduit is set for later this year. Is it one of those?

Conduit...that was the one...it looks pretty sick in all actuality, I know GI did a really good review about it a few ones back

Omnipresent Brawl still occupies my Wii.. and has been. And will remain there until I get Madworld.. Rrrrgh.

and Bodine said
Yeah Unleashed seems quite fond of my Wii aswell, but I think Madworld can seperate the 2

I've been wondering how many Wii's will be occupied by MadWorld a lot of gamers seem fond of it.

City Folk wast as good as the original, I think.

Im not really playing much right now. The most recent think I played today was Brawl, only to take a few new Pictures and view my hoard of Replays. Before that was Metroid Prime, where I was trying to beat....well, Metroid Prime.

Back