What's in your Wii right now?

*cries*

It just ate my M$ points card!!!!
DSCF0001.jpg

Damn Nintendo and their barbaric business practices!

Sonic Unleashed sucked....thats the reason the Sonic franchise is going down the drain
Wrong. It was epic, Project Save Sega aside. IMHO its what Sonic fans have been waiting for.

Omnipresent Brawl still occupies my Wii.. and has been. And will remain there until I get Madworld.. Rrrrgh.

Yeah Unleashed seems quite fond of my Wii aswell, but I think Madworld can seperate the 2 :lol:

Wrong. It was epic, Project Save Sega aside. IMHO its what Sonic fans have been waiting for.

maybe in your opinion....I thought the camera angles, the controls , and the fact that in order to carry on with the "story" you had to find random ppl in town (usually a total of 3) so that they can make "secret" keys, sucked....maybe if it was a little more like Sonic Adventure? The one thing I liked about the game was Super Sonic.....

:lol: Maybe if you overlook the Werehog you'd see what I mean

..You can put multiple games in your Wii at the same time? Interesting modification. :lol: [/sarcasm]

:lol: Maybe if you overlook the Werehog you'd see what I mean

The one thing that really stood out as being bad, was the controls....they were horrible.....that and the Werehog....lol

The intro though is pretty sweet...lol

The one thing that really stood out as being bad, was the controls....they were horrible.....that and the Werehog....lol

The intro though is pretty sweet...lol

for the Wii version? What controller did you use? I just used the classic controller and I never had one complaint(sp?) about the controls. It worked fine.

Back