What's in your Wii right now?

Animal Crossing City Folk. I was playing GH:WT like a maniac, but the night before I got suspended/my Wii taken away I had played AC:CF before bed with a friend and we were working towards our golden fishing rods.

AC:CF is gonna get so ignored by me once I get my Wii back, since Mario Kart is coming, and I'm ordering the full GH:WT band kit soon. (just trading the game online for Rock Band 2 :D)

Wii Fit is currently in my Wii, it has been for the past.. God I can't remember how long it's been in there.. Too long.

But I'm playing My Life as a King more than anything right now. It's so addictive..

Who else?? I want to keep this thread going it's interesting and flame-free:smilewinkgrin:

Pretty soon a new game will be in my Wii after I beat Beyond Good And Evil...
I'm thinking Call of Duty World at War. What do you think??

Right now my brother is playing some Naruto Clash of Ninja Rev. 2. I want to play Guitar Hero but my brother probably won't let me.

I can gladly say that Sonic and the Secret Rings is currently in my Wii right now. It truly is a very fun game full of great classic Sonic themes with a new Arabian Nights mix to it. If you haven't got it already be sure to look for it, its a blast! :D
Also, its sequel, Sonic and the Black Knight is set for later this year. Its based off of various ancient celtic tales like King Arthur! Be sure to check it out whenever it hits stores! :D

Back