Whats the maximum graphic/resolution looks thing.

1080p is not HD, it is currently considered FULL HD. HD is only 480p.

Google search for 576i

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

576i is a standard-definition video mode used in former PAL and SECAM countries, and is the digital equivalent of the analogue PAL and SECAM systems.

The 576 identifies a vertical resolution of 576 lines (usually with a horizontal resolution of 720 or 704 pixels), and the i identifies it as an interlaced resolution. As some people prefer to identify an interlaced resolution by its number of fields (rather than the number of lines), the format is also sometimes called 288i. Furthermore, the field rate (not to be confused with the frame rate), which is 50Hz, is sometimes included when identifying the video mode, i.e. 576i50.

The video format can be transported by both major digital television formats, ATSC and DVB, and on DVD, and it supports aspect ratios of standard 4:3 and anamorphic 16:9.

:tard:
gbesta said:
480i is SDTV

480p is EDTV

720i/p and 1080i/p is HDTV

You are wrong!
ED TV was that movie with that Matthew McConaughey in it! Its a bit like the Truman show.

(It sucked)

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:

You are wrong!
ED TV was that movie with that Matthew McConaughey in it! Its a bit like the Truman show.

(It sucked)

WHAT :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut:

BrandonMcAuslan said:

You are wrong!

(It sucked)
man, you are some idiot, he was right, YOU are wrong, yes it might be a movie, but ED TV, as you are saying, is the person's name (Edward I am thinking), and he is on, well, television, ED TV

BUT, EDTV DOES exist, it is the acronym for Enhanced Definition Television, and what that guy said:

480i Standard Definitition

480p Enhanced Definition

720i/p and 1080i/p High Definition

IS correct, and if you haven't noticed, the person that said he was correct was in the HDTV field, so, he's correct, if you don't believe me (of the other people who posted), go to your local electronics shop that sells televisions and read the information about the televisions

Back