whats the most important game youve ever playes

Wiired said:
Well, what name would you say I did look like? Though, I'm pretty happy with Mike :)

lol..hm..

based on your accent, "lovely's" and, general way about things...you need a more brit-ish name..

Nigel would do you good. LMAO
hm..

Alistair
Basil
Rupert
Simon
Willoughby

Ahah, most british names I could find.

There's a pic for reference :p....farthest on the right I believe.
germany1.jpg

There's a pic for reference :p....farthest on the right I believe.

here's another.

0605071618ek6.jpg
apologies for the horrible hijacking

Last edited:
Brawny said:

Sybilfawlty.gif

Baaaaaaaaaaaaasil have you put up that picture yet

Basil%20Fawlty.jpg

I was just doing it dear before you rang me
MANUEL MANUEL

Manuelfawltytowers.gif

K

BasilFawlty.jpg

Get a hammer

Manuelfawltytowers.gif

k

BasilFawlty.jpg

I said get a hammer

Manuelfawltytowers.gif

O hammer sandwich I go get

Ahahahahha prinny...

and if you look at the top left girl....doesn't she remind you a bit of RACH? LMAOOOO

anyways, sorry for the hijack. Back to important games.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Resident Evil 2, Shenmue 1 & 2, Halo 1 & 2, Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black, All the Pro Evolution Soccers, TP, Oblivion, Star Wars: KOTOR, Resident Evil 4, Melee, Wind Waker, Doom, Wolfstein, Project Gotham Racing 2, Project Zero 2, All the FIFAs, and many others more...

Well there are many games I consider "important" as far as I greatly enjoyed them in my life such as MK64... the Mortal Kombat games prior to 3d...

As far as Important... ummm.. lets see, I've learned something from Oregon Trail on the old apple II's I dont remember what I learned other then shooting squirrels and drowning oxen is fun... But they had days where they let us play it at school... so it had to be important right?! :)

When I saw this topic one game rang out above all others, and I can't believe no one has said it....

Wolfenstein 3D...such an amazingly classic game. So many games today would not even exist. It not only changed PC gaming as a whole, but it also created the FPS genre.

Others:

Super Mario Brothers - The platformer of platformers. Got me into gaming, period.

X-Com - Amazing game

Grand Theft Auto 1 (yea, the original) - the game soaked up more of my life than anything. The first game I could play with no objective. I think I played it for a full year before actually trying out any missions.

Grand Theft Auto 3 - (Even tho i like Vice City better), they revolutionized themselves and shook up the video game world. Sometimes lightning does strike twice.

Half Life

Nobody has really mentioned sports games here?... How about RBI Baseball, or Winning Eleven. Fight Night Round 2. Super Punchout.

Personally right now, my game is Winning Eleven.

Whoever said "All the FIFAs", you need to play Winning Eleven. You'll never play FIFA again.

My all time favorite has to be Goldeneye on the N64. DK country was great also!(I think it came with a rumble pack too right?) Cruisin world was great and im happy there is going to be a wii version released called Cruis'n (Nov 1st) I'm not sure what you meant by important so I listed my favorite older console games

PumaYaYa said:
Nobody has really mentioned sports games here?... How about RBI Baseball, or Winning Eleven. Fight Night Round 2. Super Punchout.

Personally right now, my game is Winning Eleven.

Whoever said "All the FIFAs", you need to play Winning Eleven. You'll never play FIFA again.

RBI Baseball was sooo hard lol the ball was faster than the players it was impossible to make double plays! lol

The original super mario brothers was my first game. I'd played atari and some of the appleII games, but this was the first game that actually had lasting appeal to me. Soon after that I got dragon warrior for the NES as well, and that is probably the most important game to me. I still find myself humming the music from that now and again.

-JiM

Back