What's Wrong With The XBOX 360

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I just received a news letter from Gamestop and in the ad, there was something wrong with the XBOX 360 in the photo. I know it's not the funniest thing in the world, but I can't help, but point it out.

The Gamestop Ad

You don't get that this is a Gamestop ad yet they set the XBOX 360 upside down?

What's wrong with the 360?!?! EVERYTHING, FOR FU-- oh, that's not the actual topic... ... ... I am disappoint, son.

Since my 360 is always horizontal (as is the Wii), I couldn't tell what was wrong with it lol. Unless you're putting a system between books or **** on a shelf, I find it stupid to leave a console vertical and unsupported. Hell, leaving the Wii vertical can cause driver problems.

Since my 360 is always horizontal (as is the Wii), I couldn't tell what was wrong with it lol. Unless you're putting a system between books or **** on a shelf, I find it stupid to leave a console vertical and unsupported. Hell, leaving the Wii vertical can cause driver problems.
Never had any of these vertical driver problems. You mean having the Wii on its side, right?

Never had any of these vertical driver problems. You mean having the Wii on its side, right?

It doesn't happen for everyone, but leaving the Wii vertical (not on it's side) can cause some drive parts to slowly slide out of place. Leaving is horizontal means gravity isn't taking it's toll on anything because of the way it's internal parts are anchored, and in fact can fix the problems you get from leaving the Wii vertical.

People LOVE to see problems where there aren't any. Whats the problem with the upside-down Xbox? I use mine that way too. Problem?

... Isn't that a bad idea, KazeSenoue? I wouldn't doubt it being right side up or not doesn't really matter, but it certainly isn't the way Microsoft intended for it to rest vertically, and could cause minor issues. Maybe.

... Isn't that a bad idea, KazeSenoue? I wouldn't doubt it being right side up or not doesn't really matter, but it certainly isn't the way Microsoft intended for it to rest vertically, and could cause minor issues. Maybe.

I know. I used it once, on my aunt's house... My father was playing with it, and I didn't even see it was upside-down. lol Anyways, it is fine.

Real Talk.
indeedbill.jpg

Maybe one of the ppl in the ad department has never seen an X-Box 360 before, let alone a video game console

I remember one time while at GS, they had the GS TV on and on one of the ads for COD MW, I swore the announcer said "Kall of dudeity: Mondern WHOREFARE" :lol::lol: WTF?!!! (Not that I even play the games, but I found this very funny, like the time on GS TV they said "Yuckqueza dree" on the Yakuza III ad)

Back