What's your gender and sexuality?

Steel-Froggy said:
Take a guess of what?
:wtf: lol. That made no sense. Care to explain? :lol:

if that's your guess, wrong!

think you should read the title of the thread and read my sentence...

that's if you know what a thread is

well my guess is you don't like to play nice :mad5:

Nemix said:
if that's your guess, wrong!

think you should read the title of the thread and read my sentence...

that's if you know what a thread is

well my guess is you don't like to play nice :mad5:

Hey, we don't need a flame war here.
Maybe learn English, and get your typing skills down. It might help. :prrr:

Nemix said:
take a guess if we happen to be on the same thread... :shocked:

take a guess if we care?

Threads evolve man as conversations take place and responses happen. It bothers you, then have a cookie or get outside for some fresh air.

Shiftfallout said:
take a guess if we care?

Threads evolve man as conversations take place and responses happen. It bothers you, then have a cookie or get outside for some fresh air.

this is dumb, it's been answered knuckle head... would make perfect sense if i haven't answered yet

who's to say you should jump in?

this should just end... :eek:ut:

Edit: don't stop posting your gender and sexuality everyone... didn't mean to ruin anything

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
take a guess if we care?

LOL!
Things like this is one of the reasons that you're becoming one of my favorite WiiChat member's. lol
Love your arguments. hahahahha :cornut:

Nemix said:
this is dumb, it's been answered knuckle head... would make perfect sense if i haven't answered yet

who's to say you should jump in?

this should just end... :eek:ut:

Edit: don't stop posting your gender and sexuality everyone... didn't mean to ruin anything

no habla engles? I cant understand a thing you are trying to say now. you can be more clear and concise with your meaning, and use full sentences.

people will post their gender and if they like fudge, hotdogs or tacos no matter what we say, so it really shouldnt bother you.

Shiftfallout said:
no habla engles? I cant understand a thing you are trying to say now. you can be more clear and concise with your meaning, and use full sentences.

EXACTLY! What ever happened to English?
Wait... I'd better translate that...

xctly wht vr hppnd t nglsh

hahaha, Now what happened to the vowels? Along with my poor shift button! :sad:

low lifes... notin' better to do

girls are the opposite sex ya know, oh or should i reach for my shift key to type that... GAY!!!

Last edited:
Back