what's your REAL name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogger said:
Or I can just go to Tesco and buy Cornish icecream.
It's not as good as Park Gate ice cream. Maybe Brawny will take you when he comes over, Park Gate is a lovely place.

Lewi T said:
It's not as good as Park Gate ice cream. Maybe Brawny will take you when he comes over, Park Gate is a lovely place.

...Is it that place in West Kirkby by the "beach"?

Frogger said:
Or I can just go to Tesco and buy Cornish icecream.
...You mean like Roskilly's and such?

If you want to read more about the conditions of Cornwall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall

Yep, low population density, high population of elderly and retired, high house prices, low wages.

Also, possibly soon no 24 hour fire cover. For the entire county. And then the next county over is facing cut backs.

Lewi T said:

Ahhh, the evil outside. D:

And it will be the dead of winter...

And you're the one who contributes to it by flaming, it's really not good on your part either. It's not just usually us, I know we do it a lot but someone always goes gradually off-topic, I mean, you are doing it yourself, right now.

If I have a problem with something or want to go off discussion, and maybe, I don't know, have a little flare of personality, so be it. I'll do that.

Hahahahaha at Samus...

Also, despite the supposed popularity of our names, I've not seen an Emma OR an Adam yet.

Brawny said:
Hahahahaha at Samus...

Also, despite the supposed popularity of our names, I've not seen an Emma OR an Adam yet.

Despite half of the population being female, I haven't seen more than about five here. =P

I can't even think of many celebrities with the name Emma.

If you do a Harry Potter reference right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back