When is too old.............

The day when I become too weak to hold a single pound.

Or if I were to go blind.

Something like that.

I started with Gameboy Color when I was 7-8 with Pokemon Yellow, gaming ever since, I think video games are like our generation, and future generations things. I know pleny older people who still listen to records, I don't doubt in 60 years you can go into an Xbox 5607803454324 [Yes into, maybe even the size of a room?] and completely live in a MMORPG. It will be a real addiction, it will be real fun.

I'm 26. When I'm 46 am I going to suddenly lose all interest in Video Games and Comics, and only like "mature" things like golf? Can't see that happening. Golf or fishing or some equally shallow activity? That would be stupid.

What the ....! I'm 54 and been gaming for years and have never lost interest in gaming. At the moment I am stuck on Blazing Angels "Midway missions" but it can wait as Link crossbow training rocks. And will get me ready for when Santa brings me Resi Evil Umbrella Chronicle on Xmas morning.

I may start to play Pangya Golf when I get too old to bounce around though.

34, and I got both my parents (64 and 70) hooked on the wii. I feel so evil! lol. Been playing games since the hanimex and the intellivision and the collecovision and of course the atari 2600! not stopping any time soon.

Never too old......I'm 34 and play everyday, always have, always will :)
Wow....some of you folks are YOUNG......I was playing Atari 2600 when you weren't even a glimmer in yo momma's eye *LMAO* heheheh

i dont think i will ever stop..its enjoyment and a pass time, not to mention its a get away from the girl friend when she is yappin in my ear..:lol:

Oh get real.

I grew up on Mario, Zelda, Samus, Nintendo Power. I still enjoy and still love playing Nintendo exclusives. Hence why I have a wii.

Back