When SSBB comes out, we need to share FC'S!

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
No leaderboard for SSBB sux...... the only leader board would be for friend games so we gotta share like crazy... sorta like in the ONLINE WII thread, how there are like 40 ppl's names and stuff..... If we all do that in a sticky thread and fill up like 100 ppl on your list, there is bound to be someone on when you turn on ur Wii....

i preorderd mine so on the feb 10th come hete and ill give everyone mine! p.s brawl demo at eb games and gamestop jan 13

i don`t have a source but when i went to gamestop yesterday(to preorder brawl) he told me that jan13 theyer gonna put the switch smg with brawl demo

my professor is a HUGE gaming nerd, and he knows EVERYTHING! he has all the inside info. so one day we were talking and he said the Brawl demos would be going to gamestop. so maybe ur right

Ooo, I was just talking to my friend today and we were wondering if they would have demos at gamestop for brawl just like they did for galaxy. I really hope they do! I'll be there everyday till the game comes out!

I really dislike the fact that there will be no way to even know who ur playing against.... might as well be bots! :|

bamblakopz said:
I really dislike the fact that there will be no way to even know who ur playing against.... might as well be bots! :|

Yeah, I really think that's stupid as well. You should be able to see their "name" or whatever and then if you want you can add them as a friend! Sakurai didn't "think of everything" like he said..

It doesn't mater if ppl drop or not! When ppl drop out cuz they are losing, it doesn't matter! There is no ranking system! So if you quit... who cares? I really hate this system.... The opportunities are endless and they fall WAY short on the wi-fi multi player aspect of the game.... WAY short....

3 letters should be able to be displayed above your head in multiplayer atleat... but its still better than fighting bots.. /boring

3 letters? Ever played Halo 3? You have your real name, Bamblakopz, and then your code name/number.... Mine is B11.... Why not do that?

Back