When you buy the Wii......

GotGame? said:
When you get your Wii, what other stuff are you gonna get along with it?

That is way to hard a question to answer, I mean I...I...um...it's just it's going to be sooo awesome I don't care if I only get the Wii and one game (don't get me started on which one, or I'll have a heart attack), yet at the same time, I want to buy 2 controllers, 3 games (I have never gotten more than 2 games at the launch of any console and that always sucks because then you only have one game to fall back on if you get stuck or worn out).

Or I may buy Wii and just get all the Gamecube games I missed because they're all under $20 at the local EBGames, a GC controller or two, and SSBM again because I never knew about things like wavedashing and I JUST LOVE THAT GAME...I WANT TO KICK SOMEBODY'S A$$ WITH FOX AGAIN!!!:lol:

*has seizure just thinking about the awesomeness of Wii*:sick:

Assuming they don't come bundled with the console already, I'm hoping to get a Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, and possibly Red Steel. Of course, this is always subject to change, since I don't know which peripherals come with the console or how much games will cost.

I'll get all the stuff I want cause money is NOT a prob 4 me... well, i cant get too much games but Ill get the ones I want... anyway TP and Red Steel... 2 Controllers are already desided... then ill se what else to buy... ah and other prob to me is the ds... I cant buy more games to it...

I'll get twilight princess and wiisports most likely. I want madden, though Id prefer NCAA. TP is the only definite that I will get. Therefore, if I dont get other games then I wont need additional controllers - but I figure if I get wii sports then that opens up the multiplayer arena. I only wish they had mario kart. . .

I'm gonna get me 2 Wii's, LoZ:TP, 2 SSBB, 1-3 extra controllers (depending on what it comes with), and 2 classic controllers. The reason I am buying 2 systems and 2 SSBB is because I intend on selling 1 of each on eBay. The sad thing is, even though I am buying 2 systems, 3 games, and 3 controllers, it will cost the same as 1 PS3, without games. It might even be a little cheaper.

I am getting an extra controller, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and Twilight Princess for Gamecube. But I will get TP later after launch when I get the money, but who knows, maybe I'll get enough money for TPWii by launch date.

Wii, TP, MP3, Extra wiimote.

invader_gir said:
I'm gonna get me 2 Wii's, LoZ:TP, 2 SSBB, 1-3 extra controllers (depending on what it comes with), and 2 classic controllers. The reason I am buying 2 systems and 2 SSBB is because I intend on selling 1 of each on eBay. The sad thing is, even though I am buying 2 systems, 3 games, and 3 controllers, it will cost the same as 1 PS3, without games. It might even be a little cheaper.
SSBB is NOT a launch title, just to let you know.:(

It'll come out sometime in 2007.

TMRevolution said:
I am getting an extra controller, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and Twilight Princess for Gamecube. But I will get TP later after launch when I get the money, but who knows, maybe I'll get enough money for TPWii by launch date.

Wii, TP, MP3, Extra wiimote.

So you are going to get the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess, rather than the far superior Wii version, even though they will be the same price??

Why?:confused:

Wii four controllers plus nunchunks plus if availible two gun attachments plus zelda wario ware and wii sports and have a party:)

Last edited:
MasterShake529 said:
brawl one other controller virtula console controller gun attachment wii sports and red steel (for now anyways)
SSBB is going to be released in 2007. are you going to wait that long to get a Wii?

Back