Where do I buy the Twilight Princess?

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
I rented the Twilight Princess, Played the game for 5 minuets and fell in love with the game. I went to GameStop to buy the game since there was a poster of Link on it and on the top of the poster it said "Buy the Twilight Princess here" in the window and I went inside and they were sold out! Well... not really they had one more but when I opened the disk case the game disk was broken in half so i don't know why the heck they where still selling that. So is there any other places that I can buy the Twilight Princess?

My dad never lets me buy stuff online, even if I tell him what I was going to buy:mad:

Gamestop usually gets restocked with Zelda games. Try again in a week or so. Personally, flea markets always work for me.

I have to wait 'till my birthday to go back to Gamestop. How my family works is that I get to buy a new game when its someones birthday in the family, yesterday was my moms birthday so got to buy a game that I wanted ( Twilight Princess ) but it was not there. So my family's rules are: if the game is there I buy it and wait 'till one of ANY of my familys birthday comes up again ( Uncle, Grandma Or Dad Aunt ANYONE. ) But if the game is not there like yesterday I have to wait intill MY birthday comes and ONLY my birthday. Any other options? Please?!

Last edited:
Back