Which do u prefer?

i'll buy used if it's at least 10 dollars cheaper than new.

klsrc said:
I never buy used...that way I know my game has been taken care of. I like things in "mint" condition...I'm anal like that :)

yeah I am like that to because a lot of people I know have bought used games and they screwed up after 7 days so they could not get there money back, from Gamestop that is

Used ones are fine, I just check if everything is in decent condition. If I can save some money for another game I seriously don't care if I had to personally unwrap it.

I get 10% off used games, so that's good. Doesn't really matter though as long as the game works fine.

^^Yeah but you could get a pretty new game for around $40 if you have the Edge card.

I only buy games new if I really want them and know that I'll enjoy them. Otherwise, I look for those games used. Gamestop has allowed me to find cheap games that I eventually enjoyed immensely. Back when TimeSplitters 3 was still $50, I found an used copy for $20 and immediately bought it. Turns out that it was a huge bargain and I would have gladly paid $50 for it. Put so much time into that game.

Most of my used games are console/PC games. I have only bought 2 DS games used, one I ended up enjoying immensely (Phoenix Wright AA for $20).

jimbo said:
omg just buy normal, $50 isnt that much tbh

some people would beg to differ. $50 is actually a lot for a game if you look at it. its only a little bit higher than the production cost, but compared to previous generations it is a lot. is not a crasy amount that you would die for but yeah i think you get the point. personally i dont care as long as the game works. you can buy good used games everywhere except rogers video.

I prefer used due to store discounts and promotions specially when stores give additional discounts or have buy 2 get 1 free deals.

Back