"Which Game Should I Get?" FAQ

What CoD would You recommend based on the online gaming? Those are totally new for me and would be nice to hear some comments from the actual players. Is there any other games worth buying because of the online playing (except GoldenEye)?

What CoD would You recommend based on the online gaming? Those are totally new for me and would be nice to hear some comments from the actual players. Is there any other games worth buying because of the online playing (except GoldenEye)?

Well if you want a classic I would recommend Cod 4 but if you want a newer version MW3 personally I like COD 4 better but MW3 has it's perks hope this helps.

Well if you want a classic I would recommend Cod 4 but if you want a newer version MW3 personally I like COD 4 better but MW3 has it's perks hope this helps.
Thanks for the quick reply!

People talk a lot about Black Ops (it seems popular) and some say that MW3 suffers from lags and network errors (is this true?). Is there same number of players in multiplayer and is there much differences in online multiplay between CoD versions?

People talk a lot about Black Ops (it seems popular) and some say that MW3 suffers from lags and network errors (is this true?). Is there same number of players in multiplayer and is there much differences in online multiplay between CoD versions?
Much diifferences the lag on the wii is true and get black ops if u like zombies but if u want straight forward action get mw2 or mw1

Much diifferences the lag on the wii is true and get black ops if u like zombies but if u want straight forward action get mw2 or mw1
Ok, so the MW3 is a skip anyways. Need to see what is the best option for me when i decide to get one of those.

Thanks for the answers.

Right,black ops is more popular on the wii but not on any other console and I would say there are is a small difference in the number of players online because of MW3 being the new version.And yes it is true about the lag and network errors but they are trying to fix it but some times it just comes down to your internet connection.

Back