"Which Game Should I Get?" FAQ

I would get medal of honor. It's pretty good. They have gotten better over the years but still though, you can't go wrong if you are looking for a battle game.

i have medal of honor too...yeah its an alright game.
82(2).gif

Rune Factory: Frontier is a great game, especially if you like the Harvest Moon games. It has the farming sim part of those games but also throws in more of a RPG aspect and has dungeons to battle through. Certainly recommended for anyone wanting something a bit different.

i say sonic and the black knight the game play is incredible and the story is long i give it a 10

Last edited:
Mario Kart wii and Mario strickers are easily the some of the better games because of the great online play!

DVD To WII

The actual process is so simple – and the results, even for a first release, so impressive – that we're boggled by the fact that Nintendo hasn't simply added this functionality to the Disc Channel as part of a system update. It's a matter of downloading a small file, a hombrew video player
DVD To WII

I was wondering why Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition was voted so much? I have both the GC and Wii versions and I found the GC version to be much more fun for some reason. The Wii version is much harder, enemies and crates rarely if ever drop ammo, some items sell for less in the shop, and enemies seem to have more health in the beginning. Certainly my character died many more times than the GC version and I've already sort of mastered the game.

Back