"Which Game Should I Get?" FAQ

That is so nice collection.Well after finding your this comment there is no need for any

book reading search of last few years.I like your idea for distributing the books by

years.Thats so nice attempts with links.Please continue this type of activity.Thank you for

sharing such a nice comment. ans sources..

If you would like a game that would take a while to beat.
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
or
Metroid Prime Trilogy, get the Trilogy instead of just corruption. Its all 3 Prime's on one Disk.

In my opinion both Okami (a PS2 Port) and Muramasa: The Demon Blade are good games. Although Okami is more a adventure game with side quests while Murasama: The Demon Blade is a 2D side scroller. Another thing is that both games, have a unique and colorful art style that is entertaining to look at.

Ok here are the best Wii games in various genres (imo).

Action:
Red Steel 2
No More Heroes 2
Muramasa The Demon Blade
Madworld

Adventure:
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
Okami

Fighting:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Super Smash Bros Brawl

FPS:
COD: Modern Warfare Reflex
COD: World At War

Platform (3D):
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario Galaxy

Platform (2D):
New Super Mario Bros Wii

Puzzle:
World Of Goo (WiiWare)
Boom Blox Bash Party

Racing:
Mario Kart Wii
Excitebots Trick Racing

RPG:
Monster Hunter Tri
Rune Factory: Frontier

RTS:
Little King's Story
Dawn of Discovery (Anno in Europe)

Sandbox (GTA styled):
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Scarface: The World is Yours
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Shooter (non FPS):
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (Successor of the Skies in Europe)
HOTD: Overkill
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Dead Space Extraction

Simulation:
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Trauma Center: New Blood
Trauma Team

Sports:
Wii Sports Resort
Tiger Woods PGA 2010
PES 2010

Survival Horror:
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill Shattered Memories

If you want a game that will last a long long time then nothing beats Monster Hunter Tri, featuring a long offline game and even more online it will last several hundreds of hours. After that the next longest would be Rune Factory, as despite only being single player and having no online play it has lasted me over 270 hours.

If you want an online game, then again the best is Monster Hunter Tri. Other good online games are COD: Modern Warfare Reflex and Mario Kart Wii.

Good games for the whole family are New Super Mario Bros, Wii Sports Resort and Boom Blox.

This is just to give an idea of some of the quality Wii titles available, but if you are looking for a certain type of game then you should always read up on it to make sure it is really what you are looking for.

i have played residentevil 4 and trust me it is the worst game i have ever played in my life,, the graphics are terrible,, the story is terrible, they try to scare you but the just miserably fail and worst of all, it is the same bad guys right the way through the game,, trust me, it will feel like you are playing the same level 52 times., have you ever thought of getting redsteel

i have played residentevil 4 and trust me it is the worst game i have ever played in my life,, the graphics are terrible,, the story is terrible, they try to scare you but the just miserably fail and worst of all, it is the same bad guys right the way through the game,, trust me, it will feel like you are playing the same level 52 times., have you ever thought of getting redsteel

Ok that is just crazy talk. RE4 is a great looking game.

Ok that is just crazy talk. RE4 is a great looking game.[/QUOTE]

Trust me it looks like a good game thats why i got it but if you played it yourself you would see what i meen

Back