Which game to buy?

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
Hi,
I'm planing on buying a new game, but I can't think of any, who would be long and interesting..
I have SuperM64 and Mario Cart..
Some recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.

If you're looking for Wi-Fi games, then Metroid Prime 3: Hunters and Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl would be your best choices. If you don't need or care about Wi-Fi, then you should get New Super Mario Bros. or Yoshi's Island 2. If you liked Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, then you should try Wario Ware: Touched.

Metroid - Not for now cuz I don't need Wi-fi for now..
Pokemon - I was thinking of that , but I don't know..
Mario Bros. - I think it's too short. Looking for a long game..
Yoshi - Good game, but you can complete it in 2 days..
Wario Ware - Only a collection of minigames - NO adventure.

I was thinking of Pokemon or Final Fantasy III.

well if your a little more old school like me, i used to play worms armageddon for PC all the time, the new one was released for DS a few days ago, the wifi is the best out for DS so far imo, hunters is old and gets boring, and other wifi games just dont live up to being wifi worthy.

Worms - Have on Psp - Got old fast..
Anyway thx for reply chocolate

ahh psp version, really , got boring fast? how so, maybe diff. for me cuz im a big fan of the series and have friends to play with along with the wifi, not alot of ppl play on psp er what?

zelda hourglass is coming out soon you can think about that. Supposed to be amazing. Revolutionary for the ds!

Yeah cuz Psp gamers dissapear fast like me..
Zelda? FTW! Thats a must buy.. Only.. I must wait till December :D .

Wait till Zelda, it includes wi-fi multiplayer and has a epic single player and it includes great use of the screen.

Hi, I got FFIII and it's freaking awesome! But I wanted to end this thread so say a Final conclusion on which game? ( Zelda is a most buy , but for now only the games that are released (Only about RPG's , Adventure and Action))
Thanks for all of the reply !
Waiting for your answers !
jan22

deff get zelda its the best ds game ive ever played (i have the jap version) it makes great use of all the ds features

im gonna have to go with animal crossing here.

ive had it for weeks and i played it EVERY day up untill yesterday and today (been too busy with driving test/work) but its really the never-ending game. different stuff happens each day and you just live life as a little person fishing and catching bugs and remodeling your house.

very relaxing and long.

new super mario bros. is okay but i never finished it. i like the many mini games it comes with like the poker. but theres probably about 30 mini games.

Back