Who has a wii and...

Wow......if you dont like any ssb game , call it stupid, or say its jJUST another fighting game and is no different than mortual combat,street fighter tekken,or virtua fighter and if you agree with these iggnorant things 3 symbols and 4 letters ,F%#$ You!I am F$%$ing sick and tired of people calling brawl just another game....hu, well while were playing the greatest game ever you can just go watch your collection of that 80's show on DVD and listen to Vanilla Ice and Motley Crue' on your Cashmere' apolstred couch......F%$&ing rediculous........:(

tampa2012 said:
Wow......if you dont like any ssb game , call it stupid, or say its jJUST another fighting game and is no different than mortual combat,street fighter tekken,or virtua fighter and if you agree with these iggnorant things 3 symbols and 4 letters ,F%#$ You!I am F$%$ing sick and tired of people calling brawl just another game....hu, well while were playing the greatest game ever you can just go watch your collection of that 80's show on DVD and listen to Vanilla Ice and Motley Crue' on your Cashmere' apolstred couch......F%$&ing rediculous........:(

:wtf:

What the f**k are you on about?

The problem with brawl is that every day more and more things are announced. About a month ago everyone found out every secret about it and now it has lost its hype. Yet i am still going to get my copy of the best game for the wii on March 9th. Go Ike, DK, and R.O.B.

haha i finally got my friend to crack, hes going out to buy it now.. SUCCESS!

no hes not, he just got back and wont stop playiing,

the only thing keeping me from selling my wii toward the purchase of a 360 is brawl.

just goes to show how totally kickass the game is.

tampa2012 said:
i lost you at wow....:wtf:

Back