Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Re: who here doesn't care about Brawl

The game is not on my interest list. No particular reason. I've seen people play Melee, may have even picked up the controller myself for a round, but it catches my eye about like monkey ball or Strikers--none.

People with a short attention span wont like super smash brothers. You have to play it more than once and devote a lot of time to it to be any good. You need to know not only all of your moves but all of the other characters moves so they can be countered.

I'd also say that it is a game where one experienced player can ruin it for everyone else who only knows how to button mash. And as a sidenote in a 4 person match you do not have to revert to button mashing. You can have 4 person matches that require skill.

If you've never played in a real tournament with hardcore players you're missing out on a whole new level of the game. I love the tournaments, the atomosphere and gameplay is on a completely different level.

WillC2105 said:
People with a short attention span wont like super smash brothers. You have to play it more than once and devote a lot of time to it to be any good.

I love and am attracted to lots of games before I'm good at them.

all true. most people who dont like it, simply havent play good players

And if they havent played good players, than they must have played sorry players, which in turn makes them SUCK!!! "No Offense, this is what happens when you face sorry people.... you dont get better, you can beat them, but that doesnt make you good, it makes you good in the people eyes that you beat, but when you go against someone who knows how to play, then your just plain screwed!!"

yea, ull dislike the game if u just keep easily beating people. im not sayin thats everyone's reason for not liking it, but its one of them

Honestly, I don't give a damn about SSBB anymore. Until Nintendo releases some good information, then I'll consider changing my mind. I'm sick of these tad-bits of information. I think Nintendo needs to get a move on here, then I'll decide what's up.

MK Armaggedon is ok for now, but not enough flexibilty for "------>me<-------"
Whens brawl gonna get here? I want to be able to b**** slap Snake with Samus LOL!!!!! Seriously, when?! I wanna see people flying left n right off the screen. W00t!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always play melee and you don't realize 'till you play someone after 3 years of one player that your skills increased alot. I'm constantly playing lvl 9 diff until my friend wanted to borrow it, damn him, now I suck.NEVER NEGLECT DAILY TRAINING. I'm out

FR. said:
Honestly, I don't give a damn about SSBB anymore. Until Nintendo releases some good information, then I'll consider changing my mind. I'm sick of these tad-bits of information. I think Nintendo needs to get a move on here, then I'll decide what's up.
yea, im tired of this small info too. they need to just bring everything to us

I only bought a Wii for the motion sensing. Any experience I get from button mashing or graphics I can get better on my PC. Therefore Brawl does not interest me in the slightest.

I'll probably get it, but I'm not all that psyched about it like some people on here are. I haven't played it since the N64 one, I liked that one.

I'm interested only because there are no other good fightings games on the Wii, MK is alright but something like Tekken or Street Fighter would definitely beat out Brawl in my books. Guess I'll have to wait for more info on Soul Calibur Legends to find out if it even is a fighting game. Brawl is definitely gonna be fun but it's not gonna top any records in fighting industry so meh it's okay...

Same goes for Mario Strikers Charged. It's a very good and fun game to play but it's missing realism and strategic play from games like FIFA and Winning Eleven...

Specifically for the Wii, if third party wins in sales then the Wii wins in next gen wars...

Last edited:
Back