Who here has unlocked all of the characters?

jigglypuff is way too easy for the ppl that have had meelee for a long time...like me!

I did it the cheap way :p (450 brawls for every character). If you wanna know. Go into special brawl, flower mode,fast mode, and stamina mode. Give you 150 hp, and the cpu 1 hp. Each battle will last 1 sec :) Then, I found out how fun sse was and I did that AFTER I unlocked every char, lol.

GigaRidley said:
Took me about 2 days, started playing as soon as I got home from the midnight release.
It was kinda embarrasing, I lost to Jigglypuff the first time I tried.
no worries dude i did too.

PrinceLink said:
I unlocked everyone through SSE (Including Toon Link and Wolf) exept jigglypuff, which i beat the first 20 events to do

By the way i hear a lot of poeple saying the lost to jiggly the first time how is that even possible??? human jigglys are good but the cpus suck i will never now how someone lost to that unless it got 3 dragoon parts there is no excuse
because some people like to give themselves a challenge by putting it on a high difficulty. im just saying, so dont get mad.

Luigi! said:
I pulled this one off yesterday. I even remeber what characters I got Toon Link (Bowser), Wolf (Link), and Jigglypuff (R.O.B.) with. I'm pretty happy. Now I have ALL the characters at my disposal!
I got everyone cept jiggs in the first week.

Lol, I don't even have half of them yet. I can't be arsed to play through SSE. I'm at about 40%. I find it tedious cause I just want the characters.

I've got everyone except Wolf. I just can't beat him if I beat Boss Mode with Fox or Falco. I can't be bothered to do enough Brawls to get him, and I don't want to go through the SSE level where he is.

Back