Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

Sausage is the new bacon, havnt you heard?

A little bird told me the next person to say that will have a bacon-flavored grenade shoved down their throat... ... ...

All hail the bacon!

:bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:
:bacon: :bacon:​

Sausage is the new bacon, havnt you heard?

A little bird told me the next person to say that will have a bacon-flavored grenade shoved down their throat... ... ...

All hail the bacon!

:bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:
:bacon: :bacon:​

Shoved down their throat.XD Funny, CK. Very funny.XD

You think I'm ****ing around? I'll murder the next dick cheese to insult the almighty bacon with my bare hands...

Just joking! Or am I... ?

I had bacon cheese pizza for lunch, today. Best pizza place around, really. The thing is, they're the closest pizza place around, and about 20 miles away... .-.; But hey, 'long as I get my daily bacon fix.

You won't hurt a fly, CK. I've known you TOO LONG!:lol: Don'tcha remember last time we stop an Ice Cream truck to get a "Super Duper Baconize-cream?" Well, I did.:lol: By the time we got there, there was a bug that you didn't want me to destroy for being in mah way. You 'member.XD Probably not due to the max of "Baco-ritas" (Margaritas) we had over at "Bacon-out.":lol: No? You don't remember? Well, next time be careful to say "I'm Kidding" next time.:lol: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

P.S Bacon Rules!!!!!!!:lol:

i want a western bacon cheese burger right now...mmmm

... I didn't eat that long ago, but looking at that monster just made me hungry. UGH! WANT BACON CHEESE BURGER NAO!

You won't hurt a fly, CK. I've known you TOO LONG!:lol: Don'tcha remember last time we stop an Ice Cream truck to get a "Super Duper Baconize-cream?" Well, I did.:lol: By the time we got there, there was a bug that you didn't want me to destroy for being in mah way. You 'member.XD Probably not due to the max of "Baco-ritas" (Margaritas) we had over at "Bacon-out.":lol: No? You don't remember? Well, next time be careful to say "I'm Kidding" next time.:lol: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

P.S Bacon Rules!!!!!!!:lol:

... Drugs are bad, m'kay.

"Drugs are bad, m'kay."

............. I don't do drugs, CK. Though, this is a made-up story from the start y'know.=P

motivatore99350ea9909a652cc1dc2cc4e.jpg

:lol: Nick stay away from CK. Seriously, when it comes to bacon talk, it's BACON talk!:lol:

I, too, can talk bacon!=P

quad-stacker.jpg

Who said bacon isn't the fuel of happiness.:lol:

Last edited:
lol your making me hungry with that nig bacon burger lol

TIME FOR SOME BACKON STRUDDLES!

Back