Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

How would you know, Koi? Or should I say.... Hannibal the Cannibal?

i might eat fish but ive never had carp thats probably a lie

Jhokes aside, Google human and pig anatomy 'n such and read up on the different types of fat there are.

I've had some carps down my stomach before. Always need extra sauce.

Hmmm. I'm still waiting for those other books you were suppose to author.
--------------------

On another note, bacon muffins are a thing. There's a place nearby that gives you a free one if you order a breakfest egg bagel (morning only of course).
Like, what? Why have I just found this now?

Hmmm. I'm still waiting for those other books you were suppose to author.

My motivation t' write 'em has died. Combine that with my laziness and it's assured this author will never publish his works. ohai holiday thread/potw/everything ever

On another note, bacon muffins are a thing.?

Uh... bacon on a sammich is grand, but I ain't too sure 'bout that.

My motivation t' write 'em has died. Combine that with my laziness and it's assured this author will never publish his works. ohai holiday thread/potw/everything ever

Uh... bacon on a sammich is grand, but I ain't too sure 'bout that.
Ya know, ramblings on the internet works too. A lot of blog writters and reporters got their job that way. whut?

It's wonderful, just had one today. And it's not just bacon in a muffin. It tastes just like a pancake! Buttery goodness.
*cue Bacon Pancake song*

I'd pay you in experience. Maybe even trident layers once you're outta little league stuff.
--------------

You gotta try em. Make em yourself if you gotta.
(cook bacon first obviously)
Gotta get some more ingreds tomorrow.

Don't need trident, I'm the King'a the Sea without any 'Karp damn gum.

You gotta try em. Make em yourself if you gotta.
(cook bacon first obviously)

not sure if implying to use bacon grease for pancake-makin'

sounds gnarly, half in a good way

Seaking objects to that.

bacon grease is optional
you just don't want to put raw bacon in pancake batter, then cook it
doesn't turn out well

Speak for yourself, puddle-dweller. Writhing in the mud and lettin' people step all over ya are the only things you're good at.

Speak for yourself, puddle-dweller. Writhing in the mud and lettin' people step all over ya are the only things you're good at.
lol, I want people to step on me. Because they get electrocuted while I remain unharmed.

wheras, you...

0 SpA Emboar Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Stunfisk: 120-142 (33.4 - 39.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Emboar Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magikarp: 183-216 (101.1 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

lol

Last edited:
Ya idiot, were you usin' Bulbagarden's calculator or somethin'? My base stats are all 130. That damage calc is all wrong.

Ya idiot, were you usin' Bulbagarden's calculator or somethin'? My base stats are all 130. That damage calc is all wrong.
ah, my apologies. Here's some more accurate calcs, all at lv. 100.

0 SpA Wooper Bubble vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magikarp: 836-984 (696.6 - 820%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Magikarp Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Caterpie: 5-7 (0.7 - 1%) -- possibly the worst move ever

252+ Atk Magikarp Splash vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Caterpie: 5-7 (0 - 0%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Back