Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

If it pleases the court, I'd like to readdress this topic.

It's been a while since the aporkalypse.
tumblr_m8pj13ewrz1r9wupno1_400.png

slide_253061_1572341_free.gif

tumblr_lwa116rv5r1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

slide_253061_1572438_free.gif

Splash boy will probably ban me for this :lol: but i really think bacon is overrated. Idk, i see people add it to everything. From something not so crazy like a burger to something stupid like a sundae of cupcake… its just there for calories at that point.
It seems that an alternate universe version of me from five years ago has discovered the secrets of transuniversal posting

Gifs placed in spoilers 'cause I don't wanna break anyone's net/old cpu/mobile device.

gifs of cooked bacon would be better but it's good enough
200.gif

200.gif

tumblr_lsitxlhSFC1r4994ho1_500.gif

Better, yes?

I'm appalled at past you. For denying your bacon lineage must've came from a tragic backstory.

Homer understands us.
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Such a heartless fire.
200.gif

I miss Birdmaster
said everyone ever
We must eat his share of bacon to last several lifetimes. In his honor. It is the only way.
-------------------

Dammit! Now
giphy.gif

Help me, brothers! I've been bacon-free

since Tuesday. I'm dying!

UGH. Overrated. Bacon is good and all but people put it in their cupcakes and sundaes and fruit. Bacon isn't the pigs perfect child...Plays well with some burgers and with breakfast but cupcakes? Extra calories for no reason, especially bacon bits. Bacon bits are ass, it's like breaking a cookie up in little pieces and just dumping it into milk.

Canadian bacon is just as bad.

b6a85f90-s.png

That's NOT bacon! Those are lies!

Not happy! (still gonna eat it though)

153-bacon_wrapped_shrimp___scallops_1_.jpg
Mmmmm bacon used right.

Canadian bacon doesn't crisp up.. It's this floppy **** that when you see it, you think of old school school food. Served with a side of green mash potatoes and boiled carrots..

Last edited:
Back