Who Wants To Be My Rival?

woooooowww do u call that spamming lmao ur crazy and dumb im done talking to you can somebody please talk some sense in this idiot learn what spamming is cause basically u just told everybody all the moves for diddy lmao wat an idiot u tell me how im suppose to play with diddy lol u just mad cause u cant stop me from my *combos* and ur an idiot if im facing the wrong way y would i stay there and have u hit me when i can roll behind u and foward smash or down smash which are my knockout moves man ur so smart its not even funny when u learn how to use diddy u would kno that he has only 2 knockout moves and he is good for edge gaurding or edge hogging smart one

I clearly indicated how you play, never did I mention that that is called spamming.

also *bananas bananas bananas* start off combos smart one when u slip i down smash get u in the air jump at u kick ur which is forward a get u away from the board get on the floor as quick as possible jump at u again and down a in the air which sends u strait down to death which is called a spike since u kno it all

Yes I do know what the moves are called, thank you anyway, but I was merely indicating the way you play, which is fine if you wanna continue it, to each his own, after all.

{Axtlár} said:
Oh, Subarnu..I fought you and you weren't very good, just the same as the rest like Killa doing the same move over and over...Aren't there any true Smashers? And yeah, I thought you said you could beat me, Killa. The truth saw the light.

nothing more to say doing the same move over and over which is saying spamming or did u forget

Yes, that was then, the newer post wasn't any reference to spamming but the way you play mostly with Diddy Kong.

lol wow make up ur mind why would u say i use the same move over and over and i been fighting u with diddy????? makes no sense

He is your main, isn't he?, but when you use someone else you do spam, seriously, I'm sorry, but it's true...It's sad to see all the Pikachu users taking advantage at his broken moves and the players who are very vulnerable to them. And ultimately what matters is who won the matches, isn't it? and who won, Killa?

yes that is my main and i dont use anybody else unless im playing around if its a 1 on 1 i only use diddy u can ask anybody what u did was spamming cause if it wasnt wat was ur strategy when u use samus keep shooting??