Who would be willing to pay money for Nintendo-Live?

For Nintendo to go online and compete with xbox live would really be a competition. I would pay for it, if it had leaderboards, no friend codes, headset,blazing internet connection, and much more. Nintendo should call it Nintendo Nation. Just like EA Nation. =]

Wivo said:
For Nintendo to go online and compete with xbox live would really be a competition. I would pay for it, if it had leaderboards, no friend codes, headset,blazing internet connection, and much more. Nintendo should call it Nintendo Nation. Just like EA Nation. =]
YES YES YES YES YES! But its to late..... we have to wait for DS 2 and Wii 2.... We have to wait till next generation

Well I like how EA did their online setup for MoH:H2. I don't care much about the whole username for every game, but atleast have a username for a game like SSBB so you can just locate friends right off the bat.

bamblakopz said:
YES YES YES YES YES! But its to late..... we have to wait for DS 2 and Wii 2.... We have to wait till next generation

Its not too late. Wii just started online gaming june.

we dont have to wait....the first xbox had to wait a little bit for xbox live....

all they have to do is put it in as a downlaod..probably 1500-5000 points...

i forgot...the nintendo live thing should cover all games...and have a buddylist to see whos online...and you could i.m them and chat....or send messages...and click a join game button or some way to notify them that you want to connect with them...and whoever you add on nintendo live...all their game codes automatically is transferred...

what is fc btw?

Friend codes aren't all bad, they're just hard to remember off the top of your head. I have mine as a phone number in my cell phone, so when I meet people that also have a Wii, I can give them my FC. Only problem is, sometimes the other person can't remember theirs... so it gets tricky.

driftking2 said:
we dont have to wait....the first xbox had to wait a little bit for xbox live....

all they have to do is put it in as a downlaod..probably 1500-5000 points...

i forgot...the nintendo live thing should cover all games...and have a buddylist to see whos online...and you could i.m them and chat....or send messages...and click a join game button or some way to notify them that you want to connect with them...and whoever you add on nintendo live...all their game codes automatically is transferred...

what is fc btw?
friend code = fc
And yea, everything u are saying I want

i'd never pay!
thats 1 reason why i wont get a 360
i dont pay for a pc game for online play, why should i have to pay for a consoles?

Well if they put in enough features to justify it.

Like chat, usernames, and downloadable things than yes.

I do agree with you on the usernames. Its just like playing bots. Once they come up with a headset I hope theres a mute option because the stuff I hear from those Halo video's on youtube is not what I want when Im playing !

I would be willing to pay more, preferably to have more games you can play online as well.

cyberzomby said:
Well if they put in enough features to justify it.

Like chat, usernames, and downloadable things than yes.

I do agree with you on the usernames. Its just like playing bots. Once they come up with a headset I hope theres a mute option because the stuff I hear from those Halo video's on youtube is not what I want when Im playing !

yup, I am a halo player..... I have to mute quite often....

Back