Who's importing Brawl?

Evi1d33d

CheapAssGamer
Aug 11, 2006
SC, USA
Brawl is coming out tomorrow in Japan and I got a modded Wii so I'll be able to enjoy it very soon. Anyone else out there is gonna do the same? I think playasia and other import sites got them.

kinda a waste of money/.... Plus i remember hearing that you have to mod your wii correctly with updates because ssbb is extremly encrypted onto the disc..

laderer5 said:
kinda a waste of money/.... Plus i remember hearing that you have to mod your wii correctly with updates because ssbb is extremly encrypted onto the disc..
Yea usually the game will come with a update and it'll 'brick' if you use the JP update on your US Wii. I'll wait and see cause somebody is going to do it.

I will do it if you can play american SSBB on my european Wii, and if I can't I'll cry. Over and out.

Well I guess there won't be importing brawl for a while... [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KW1P5hS_t00[/MEDIA]

Monsteroids said:
You can't import. They made sure it wouldn't work. Sorry Euros.
ya man i think you'd have to import the game AND a new wii to make it work...hardly worth getting the game a short month earlier. i say just pre order the english version and you'll have it early march...good enough for me

so brawl is on dual layer. interesting. actually what really interesting is that not all wii games are dual layer. anyway, im glad to see all the protection they put.

i hope alot of people wait so i dont get owned when i first go online lol

thas said:
so brawl is on dual layer. interesting. actually what really interesting is that not all wii games are dual layer. anyway, im glad to see all the protection they put.

Why are they so protecting? Doesn't Nintendo get more money from players importing?

if your euro buy a u.s wii and sbbb unless you wanna wait. as for me (canadian) i can will a month and my sister said they might even release it earlier

Back