SSBB online issues.

I'm pretty sure servers aren't worldwide. We have never been able to play with somebody outside our own region (e.g. Europeans can't play against North Americans). In the same way, the only way this guy could play online would be if he were in Japan which I'm assuming he's not.

even if we could play worldwide, there would be TERRIBLE lag.

it is worldwide. also its not like it never been done before. mario kart ds did it. so i really dont see why brawl cant. i have never been so sure of a game being online worldwide. why would sakurai talk about having lags in the same country.thats sad. its abviously worldwide at it will abviously have lags.

thas said:
i agree. i would not go directly online to get my butt kicked before playing the game to get used to the controls.
I plan to go online (after 5 min. of practice):sick: I mean as long as you use the gc controller right

Hyde14 said:
I plan to go online (after 5 min. of practice):sick: I mean as long as you use the gc controller right

i dont think the controls are the same as melee if thats what you were implying.

Hyde14 said:
oh reeealy well then I take it back:smilewinkgrin:

you sure id gladly take you and two others on in a practice match.

EDIT: plus you live in Ottawa. its not that far from me. serverwise.

I wonder if this guy has even called the support line? If there is a problem then they would tell him. There might be a barrier also because the game has lots of text and so parts of the game may not be the same. I don't think any one knows how nintendo has their online set up and for him not to be able to connect when every thing else connects just fine points to him being in the wrong place IP wise. I mean I've played madden to BWii online not problems...

Also too becareful Kotaku likes to get it's readers flaming mad. Thats how they get their hits and pay their bills.

Druidan said:
It's because there's no one to play with online yet in America.
exactly...how fast do you expect it to be when the thing's connecting from half way around the world lol its a 24 hour plane ride to japan

my online for moh2 works great i live in canada, also why would anyone want to go online to spoil their game cuz you will see alot of unlocked online.

thas said:
you sure id gladly take you and two others on in a practice match.

EDIT: plus you live in Ottawa. its not that far from me. serverwise.
OH MY GOD!!! your so on ill crush you into dust!!:D

Hyde14 said:
OH MY GOD!!! your so on ill crush you into dust!!:D

when i first read that i didnt understand it. then i looked at it again and. it was.

Hyde14 said:
OH MY GOD!!! your so on, ill crush you into dust!!:D

i thouht you said i was on ill. what the hell is ill(some drug?)LOL:lol: .

so your going to crush me into dust. i think i will use pit as my first character.

:sick:
thas said:
when i first read that i didnt understand it. then i looked at it again and. it was.

i thouht you said i was on ill. what the hell is ill(some drug?)LOL:lol: .

so your going to crush me into dust. i think i will use pit as my first character.
I was gonna use Pit :O oh and sorry i meant i'll :D

Back