Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
whats there to fix really, most of the issues can be solved through fireware updates
and man you double posted you should have just edited your first one xD
yeah i know i did for some reason it wouldnt repost with the edit. so i had to copy it into another post then it worked. i dont know if it was the site or my browser or what, but i always edit. as far as "fix what?" ive read a ton of hardware issues with cables and such i dont think a firmware update will fix. im sure the freezing and such they can fix with an update. however, some of the issues ive seen on ps3 forums im not sure can be fixed that easily. but only time will tell.

Mine works just fine. Every system has issues. Ive had more issues with my wii than the ps3. Its all a matter of luck. If your so worried about buying a ps3, get one from costco or sams club. They have a lifetime warranty on it at no extra cost. I got mine from target, but i might just sell it and pick up one from sams club.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Mine works just fine. Every system has issues. Ive had more issues with my wii than the ps3. Its all a matter of luck. If your so worried about buying a ps3, get one from costco or sams club. They have a lifetime warranty on it at no extra cost. I got mine from target, but i might just sell it and pick up one from sams club.
wow i did not know this. thats sweetness. if i buy one ill grab one from there for sure. thats pimp, thanks for the info. that would be handy for any electronics.

I bought ym tv there as well. When i was buying it, I asked the lady what the return policy was. She said "we just had a guy return a tv after 3 years because he didnt use it anymore". This applies to open box items as well. Open box tv's get a 30% discount.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Not the same as the wii remote. The wii remote has accelerometers in the remote. The sixaxis might not be as advanced as the wii remote, but it does a good job of whats its needed for. IM glad they chose it over the rumble feature. Sony isnt recalling the ps3 because its gonna sell alot of units. Theres plenty of things wrong with the wii, so anyone could say they should recall theirs as well.

You cannot play games while downlaoding demos, but its not that bad. I download games in about 15 minutes or so depending on the size. Plus sonys online is still very new. Give it some time to make some changes. You cannot charge the remotes on standby, but you cant charge the wiiremotes at all. If you really need to charge the ps3 remote, just plug it in to a computer.

Sony didn't choose to not put rumble in, there dumb and got sued over it so they can't use rumble anymore, how bout you get facts straight buddy.

Rumble is not important to most ps3 owners. If you want rumble so bad, then go buy a vibrator and have your jollies with it.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Rumble is not important to most ps3 owners. If you want rumble so bad, then go buy a vibrator and have your jollies with it.

i wasn't saying ps3 fans wanted rumble, i said sony couldn't use it. you've done this so many times, you take what someone says and twists it into something crazy. you are so freaking childish. you freak out whenever someone says something about your playstation 3 on the internet, and whenever someone proves you wrong you come up with something dumb like your gay or use a vibrator. your so desperate your making up dumb comebacks.

Wii&Ps3 said:

Thats completely biased. Just because it doesnt bother you (or you just say it doesnt). Doesnt mean MOST ps3 owners dont mind it, lol.

Oh. My. God. Sovieto, you are such a nerd. How long will it take you to finally notice that no one cares about technicalities except equally nerdy people? And when you said that the Wii could be improved, the only example you gave is the graphics example. There we go again. Graphics. Garphics, graphics, graphics...WHO THE **** CARES? I know I don't! I'm pretty happy with the Wii's better-than-xbox-or-PS2 graphics! That's enough for me! I mean, i understand that kid was a fanboy, but come on! Open your eyes! You are barely any better, if at all! It's pretty obvious that you are a PS3 fanboy, so don't go criticizing other fanboys! I'm fine with non-fanboys making fun of them, hell, I do make fun of them! But being a fanboy strips you of the right to say anything negative to them.

Ruman said:
Oh. My. God. Sovieto, you are such a nerd. How long will it take you to finally notice that no one cares about technicalities except equally nerdy people? And when you said that the Wii could be improved, the only example you gave is the graphics example. There we go again. Graphics. Garphics, graphics, graphics...WHO THE **** CARES? I know I don't! I'm pretty happy with the Wii's better-than-xbox-or-PS2 graphics! That's enough for me! I mean, i understand that kid was a fanboy, but come on! Open your eyes! You are barely any better, if at all! It's pretty obvious that you are a PS3 fanboy, so don't go criticizing other fanboys! I'm fine with non-fanboys making fun of them, hell, I do make fun of them! But being a fanboy strips you of the right to say anything negative to them.
obvious im a ps3 fanboy.....right....
actually, if youve ever met one of my time, im not a fanboy at all, i i like ps3 the least out of the all the 3 systems this generation, if youve even seen my sig it gives a little hint to that
more examples...hmm...well the connecting to VC is pretty slow, the wiimote speaker could be better quality, it could have had a harddrive so in the future it could download movies shows and what not like the ps3 and 360, happy? i just didnt feel like giving more examples at the time
whenever a fanboy says stuff wrong im there to defend what ever hes against, it just so happens most of the stuff on this forum is against ps3/360 so theres not much room to defend wii
p.s. he was just saying the wii was perfect, so even 1 example of its non perfection makes it not perfect, so at the time that was all that was needed :rolleyes:

chain blade said:
because the wii rulz!!! if u want to chat a crappy ps3 go to dat site!
If you want to learn how to spell go to dat school.

Sovieto said:
obvious im a ps3 fanboy.....right....
actually, if youve ever met one of my time, im not a fanboy at all, i i like ps3 the least out of the all the 3 systems this generation, if youve even seen my sig it gives a little hint to that
more examples...hmm...well the connecting to VC is pretty slow, the wiimote speaker could be better quality, it could have had a harddrive so in the future it could download movies shows and what not like the ps3 and 360, happy? i just didnt feel like giving more examples at the time
whenever a fanboy says stuff wrong im there to defend what ever hes against, it just so happens most of the stuff on this forum is against ps3/360 so theres not much room to defend wii
p.s. he was just saying the wii was perfect, so even 1 example of its non perfection makes it not perfect, so at the time that was all that was needed :rolleyes:

Video game consoles are not meant for watching movies or shows. How obvious do people have to make it for you to get it through your thick skull? And I don't see you on PS3Chat defending the Wii, so your statement about protecting against fanboys means nothing. And the quote in your sig isn't necessarily an insult or otherwise negative comment to the PS3. Also, it's very easy to switch off the Wiimote speaker and use another sound system, in or out of the TV. And at least for me, connecting to VC takes a few seconds. Last time i checked, that doesn't qualify as slow.

Last edited:
Ruman said:
Video game consoles are not meant for watching movies or shows. How obvious do people have to make it for you to get it through your thick skull? And I don't see you on PS3Chat defending the Wii, so your statement about protecting against fanboys means nothing. And the quote in your sig isn't necessarily an insult or otherwise negative comment to the PS3.
its a joke about the ps3
and wii gives you the news and weather and what not, so obviously wii isnt just a video game console either, but no matter how many times you say that those additions would be extras that people would want, but yet its not possible with out a harddrive (you could do shows)
im subscribed to the ps3chat, i didnt even know flaming went on, but im only into this forum where i already set my stake in
well when i had a wii it took a long ass time to connect, must have improved it or something, but still, the speaker in the remote is still somtehing they could have improved

Sovieto said:
its a joke about the ps3
and wii gives you the news and weather and what not, so obviously wii isnt just a video game console either, but no matter how many times you say that those additions would be extras that people would want, but yet its not possible with out a harddrive (you could do shows)
im subscribed to the ps3chat, i didnt even know flaming went on, but im only into this forum where i already set my stake in
well when i had a wii it took a long ass time to connect, must have improved it or something, but still, the speaker in the remote is still somtehing they could have improved

Depends on your connection i geuss, i see alot of people connecting in a matter of seconds. And itll be probably 100x faster when LAN Wires are available im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back