Why Wii Loves Spider-Man 3

Great post! By the way, I bought the game today and played it for the first time. It wasn´t good, but it definetly was spectacular! This definetly is one of the best Wii games out there and I advise everybody to buy it!

Anything realting to spiderman is sooooooo much better when you dont have to ask any questions about it. If you know the comics then its much,much better. I am a spiderman nerd, so it was fantastic to me.

Adamquest64 said:
Newsflash, Supafly: Movies do not usually exactly follow the same plotlines as comics. If they did, they would last eight hours. Okay, Frank Millar's movies are an exception, but remember that his stories were just one or two volumes, not the decade-sprawling amount of issues it took the Spider-Man titles to introduce Venom ,the black suit, Sandman, etc, and tell their tales.
And usually people that claim to like comics haven't actually been into comics in years. I know, because I really do still read comics, and go to the comic shop every week, and the industry isn't in the greatest shape because more and more comics fans are abandoning them to play Warcraft and crap like that.
You probably just love to diss highly anticipated movies. I'm sure you were one of those that dissed all sequels to The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars episodes 1-3 as well.
Matrix sequels sucked, but the lotrd sequels were good, if not a bit long and i loved the star wars especially the third

and you being into comics should realize that this movie was a big letdown for the amount of hype it got

yah but wii version motion controls dont always work stated in a lot of the reviews
and 360 version has awesome graphics and achievements..

^^
i agree

+ it would be annoying if you were swinging in the air and the sesor bar didnt read the swing and you fell to your death

+ the graphics are SHIZER! for the wii version

you didnt get a chance to fall to your death another unrealistic feature.

Back