Spider-Man 3 (Wii) - Expectations?

Nintendo Mania Boy said:
I konw it's so stupid Quenton Beck/Mysterio acts like he's all BIG AND BAD!! but in one little weak punch all three of his life bars go down!:prrr:

Fighting Mysterio around the Statue of Liberty was awesome. That big ol' brain! :yikes:

FR. said:
Fighting Mysterio around the Statue of Liberty was awesome. That big ol' brain! :yikes:
Totally, I remember that like it was 2 years ago.....wait a second...;)

swiper said:
anyone see any footage on the wii version? i hope it looks good.

They're are some gameplay videos of the game being played on the Wii, but you can't see what the Remote is actually doing. Too bad. :(

I actually think this will be a great game for the Wii. I loved the first Spiderman game. The 2nd one was alright. I thought the graphics were sh*t. How many came out for the Gamecube. I want to say 2 or 3 but I'm not sure about the 3rd or what it was. Anyways I'm gonna be generous and say it gets around an 8/10 for a review. It seems like it has great controls and hopefully it will be very responsive to motions. But I expect a really huge world to explore and lots of things to keep you busy when you're not doing any of the main missions/storyline stuff. And PLEASE no "gathering balloons" crap.

MasterJedi2U said:
I actually think this will be a great game for the Wii. I loved the first Spiderman game. The 2nd one was alright. I thought the graphics were sh*t. How many came out for the Gamecube. I want to say 2 or 3 but I'm not sure about the 3rd or what it was. Anyways I'm gonna be generous and say it gets around an 8/10 for a review. It seems like it has great controls and hopefully it will be very responsive to motions. But I expect a really huge world to explore and lots of things to keep you busy when you're not doing any of the main missions/storyline stuff. And PLEASE no "gathering balloons" crap.

I saw an interview from IGN with the producer, he said the city is immense, and tons of places to explore - just like the real Manhattan. You can also explore the sewers & subway rails (although in real life, you'd be electricuted the second you fall on the rail). The prosucer also said that you don't even have to follow the storyline...if a player wants to explore the city and fight and everyday mugger, they can do that without worrying about completeing the "story" mode. This type of gamer is me. I prefer games were you can explore vast areas and huge landscapes.

Can't wait to check out Harlem and the UWS. :wink:

With 3 big Villains plus others, plus the new suit and with more NY to go around it would be hard for it not to be better than the last 2 and since the last 2 were pretty good this one will be great.

screw spiderman 3. i may be wrong but wasnt Venom a completely different character not just spider man all pissed with a boner. if im right thats so lame. cos i hate when hollywood messes **** up. but oh well

i enjoyed spiderman 2, the free roaming was awesome, i could play just for hours swinging around town and doing various flips and stuff..ill have to play spiderman 3 before i buy it though.

Back