Why Wii Loves Spider-Man 3

zeon9881 said:
XD nah i don

i usally send 2 buddys into the movie theter and then make one of come back with both tickets and then i go in pay free
Nice 1 :thumbsup: if my sister didn't work at AMC and i didn't get to see it in Imax for free i would do that ;)

Adamquest64 said:
Newsflash, Supafly: Movies do not usually exactly follow the same plotlines as comics. If they did, they would last eight hours. Okay, Frank Millar's movies are an exception, but remember that his stories were just one or two volumes, not the decade-sprawling amount of issues it took the Spider-Man titles to introduce Venom ,the black suit, Sandman, etc, and tell their tales.
And usually people that claim to like comics haven't actually been into comics in years. I know, because I really do still read comics, and go to the comic shop every week, and the industry isn't in the greatest shape because more and more comics fans are abandoning them to play Warcraft and crap like that.
You probably just love to diss highly anticipated movies. I'm sure you were one of those that dissed all sequels to The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars episodes 1-3 as well.
Actually, I liked the lord of the rings and I think episodes 1-3 of Star Wars are great =P Though I really didn't like the sequels to the matrix...
I know it doesn't have to be exactly like the comics because it would be too long, but I think in Spider-Man 3 they changed the plot way too much.
venom came in a meteorite and died at the end :shocked:

I heard that the Wii version hardly has any sewer levels compared to the other consoles among other things that's missing on the Wii version, what's up with that? I can understand if it affects how the controller works but it just seems like all the bad stuff happens to all the Wii games.

It really annoyed the crap out of me how they kept taking their masks off in the movie. Despite this the public never seems to have a ZOOM in feature on any camera. Otherwise the movie owned.

The game sucks when you consider they spent $37 million on it. That's 20-30 million dollars more than games like GoW, FF12, God Of War 2, and any other great game I can list. For $37 million it shouldn't look and play like that. That's why the critics tore into the game. It's garbage for the amount they spent. It's one of the most expensive games ever made. The average high budget game is $5-$10 million. They whored it out on every console known to human kind. 4.7/10 Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/...t=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Last edited:
i loved the film and i love the game i thought they were both amazing and i dont care what anyone says i like them full stop! :smilewinkgrin:

The movie was great, and it did follow the original comic source material. Do remember it's a movie and changes has to be made for it to make since with the given time limit. Fight scenes doesn't have to match the comics or who knows who has to match as long as the charters is true to it's source martial. It's 1 movie not like 50 different movies telling how things happened like in the 50 different comics for one series or story.

sagema said:
It really annoyed the crap out of me how they kept taking their masks off in the movie. Despite this the public never seems to have a ZOOM in feature on any camera. Otherwise the movie owned.

The game sucks when you consider they spent $37 million on it. That's 20-30 million dollars more than games like GoW, FF12, God Of War 2, and any other great game I can list. For $37 million it shouldn't look and play like that. That's why the critics tore into the game. It's garbage for the amount they spent. It's one of the most expensive games ever made. The average high budget game is $5-$10 million. They whored it out on every console known to human kind. 4.7/10 Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/...t=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Did u ever notice how all those games you listed are not multi platform games
and all three spiderman 3 games were different so thats $37 million divided by three hmm thats 12.333 mill that sounds about right huh sagema

i agree the movie was faraly crappy but is the game out were i am NO so dont spoil it if i get it :drool: :mad2: :tard:

anyway why do they also happen to never take it off in puplic everyone knows spiderman is peter parker sandman is the guy who killed uncl ben harry is the green goblins son but no one knows who venom is besides the people that watched it

I didnt watch the movie (I heard it was good) but the game blew it was the worst one yet the 1st for nintendo might have been better (ok not that far) but the first one for PS2 was way better and as for SpiderMan2 for the PS2 it was the best game ever compared to 3 for the Wii. They really let me down on this one the graphics were lacking to say the least the control layout was nice but the control of the controls were lacking also. No attention to detail what-so-ever Peter Parker looked drug addicted in the cut scenes and his rival looked to be in much better shape. All in all I was very dissappointed.

Back