Wii 2?

oldschool said:
if people can't even hold onto a controller without letting go, I can't even image the problems that would happen if this system was on the market. People would probably end up punching themselves in the face or running into walls :mad2:

Those are the kind of people who should not be allowed to leave the house. If they did this with that bosy sensing system then I can't believe they would be much different (When McDonalds opens) in real life.

Haha brilliant. I'm knackered from swinging controllers around! :lol:

paintba||er said:
Fat kid plays Wii 2, tries to do a flip kick, has a heart attack and breaks neck. Nintendo sued for $500,000,000. McDonalds also sued for child's obesity.

Lol am i the only 1 that found this funny? :D Anyway yeah good vid seen it before does look very good.

its just blue screen they use it for special effects in movies

even if it was a games console i can't imagine myself doing flips and using nun chucks around the house

that wood be soo cool but u cood only like do flips in like a massive room but id buy it!

paintba||er said:
Fat kid plays Wii 2, tries to do a flip kick, has a heart attack and breaks neck. Nintendo sued for $500,000,000. McDonalds also sued for child's obesity.

Lmfao, nice. its true though, it's so rediculous to sue mcdonalds for obesity, that's like sueing dell for carpel tunnel.

Anyway, i didn't find that video all that impressive, it would be really cool except for the fact that you have to have a life size version of your weapon...not many of us own javelines and nun-chuks, maybe you don't need somethin in your hand but it looked that way on the video because they always had the weapon with them.

yeah i saw it but its not like any of us can really do anything like that. And i would sweat fast... i'll stick with my wii

Toastzilla said:
yeah i saw it but its not like any of us can really do anything like that. And i would sweat fast... i'll stick with my wii[/QUOTE

you cant do that? talk about pathetic...

does anybody know the japanese word for 2? if its ni, im gonna laugh my ass off over and over again.

Back