Wii Carrying Case

kman101

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Hey Everyone,

Just got a Wii for Christmas, and I really love it. I also got plane tickets to go see my brother in California, and I wanted to take my Wii with (we have some family friends out there) me. Now, I was wondering: what case would you recommend for taking the Wii with me.

Any suggestions would be great.

-Kman101

I always just throw mine in a backpack, (Well not literally throw. I "put" it in there would be a better way to say it. I'm not insane) put some games in an this black leather case I've got, drop some wiimotes and nunchuks in there and I'm good to go.

Also, you should always carry on your wii. I would never risk some baggage loaders stealing it. Always carry on.

I would recommend putting it in a backpack and bringing it as a carry-on just in case if the baggage people were to damage it.

have a safe flight!

Mattdz said:
I would recommend putting it in a backpack and bringing it as a carry-on just in case if the baggage people were to damage it.

have a safe flight!

Thanks. (Not going til April, though. :) )

Plus tell nobody it's a Wii, it's an explosive. They won't steal it then. :nodnod: LOL JUST KIDDING.

Have a safe flight in April though!

I got AceAlabama a Mario Party-themed luncbok-type tin case. I also comes with some skins for the remotes, and a game wallet. I got myself the Twilight Princess one XD I got them at walmart, and they're very affordable.

Back