Wii Chat?!

*Chris*

Sep 6, 2006
I was just wondering, with the Wii online service, do you know whether or not there are any plans of Ninyendo releasing a headset/microphone?

This idea just popped into my head...maybe Nintendo will release like a microphone attachment, which can be attached in the controler port (instead of using the nunchuk), and then people voices might come out of the speaker in the controller?

Thats pretty weird though...and It would be annoying to hold the microphone...so a headset would be more desirable.

What do you think?

that would be so cool be soo copying sony that why im suporting it dont steal sony or face the consquences because basically your dieing after he wii comes out ull be gone (laughs evily) seriously i think its a good idea

in touch with the wii said:
that would be so cool be soo copying sony that why im suporting it dont steal sony or face the consquences because basically your dieing after he wii comes out ull be gone (laughs evily) seriously i think its a good idea

I dont understand what you mean here :wtf: I get the rest, just not that!

Anyway, September 14th/15th is arriving in just a matter of days, do you think Nintendo will show any accesories? Or at least reveal any plans of such things?

*Chris* said:
I dont understand what you mean here :wtf: I get the rest, just not that!

Anyway, September 14th/15th is arriving in just a matter of days, do you think Nintendo will show any accesories? Or at least reveal any plans of such things?

I'd like to see the Gun attachment demo'd a little bit, aybe they might give us a better glimpse of the VC games and pad too.

Who knows :)

i hope they get a cooler gun design, okay okay, flame me for not liking the zapper design but seriously, i would want sometime more confortable to hold for long periods

Well have you ever herd of the Xbox 360! That has a headset mic too....

Honestly, I hope they take a few notes out of XBox Live's massive book. XBL is the greatest online gaming community ever.

Xbox did online in a way that other consoles only dreamed of - ABC hit it - they should try to do something like that.

even tho its not all that popular the DS already has a headset mic for metroid. only makes sense that they'd make 1 for Wii

Back