wii deserve better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thas said:
those two games is what people like to call ports. they consist of basically the same story and mainly the same gameplay with some minor changes.

and for everyone else that say grpahics matter, you people sound really stupid. in what way does graphics make a game more fun to play. if you pay money just for graphics that is just said. if you like a game on a system then ge the system, if you just like the graphics dont get it because of that.

also who cares if every other system has better graphics than the wii. does it really cut off the gameplay, i think not. some of you believe that you need a strong processor to get long games. but in no way is that true. a length of a game all depends on its disc memory. the proccessor controls the framrate. if you want to see lots of explosion then go with a high powered proccessor. but the wii's proccessor is not push over. it is quite capable of showing some very nice prefromances. the wii proccessor is capable of 60 frames per second.

For one, your thinking is flawed. If that is they case, go play the SNES because the gameplay was incredible. Every system is going to have good games. The Xbox 360 has good games. So does Ps1 Ps2 Ps3. The Gamecube did as well as the Xbox. Therefore, if every system has it's own good games there are a few things that determine which I will purchase. The Game Controller, the Console abilities (online, blu-ray or hd) and accessories, and graphics. As I continue to say, the Wii luckily has some amazing games or I wouldn't give it a second thought. Not to mention it's abilities, such as motion controls, and channels. But we only spend the money to get the next generation for newer graphics and more capabilities. The games on the newer systems could easily be produced on our older consoles. I mean, do you get what I'm saying. I can't really figure out how to put it.

Eh, I think graphics is a split concept, graphic capabilities on the wii ARE more advanced then the gamecube. They are, and if you don't want to belive it thats up to you. A game can have good graphics, but when a game designer makes them, they can leave some parts undetailed, leaving for a flat, hollow, stripped game. Thats what alot of the games on the Wii did. Also, games with better graphics take longer to make, so the ps3 and xbox aren't getting as many games as we are. But the games on the Wii that took time into their games and gave everything detail, then thats what makes them that much better, and along with the gameplay makes them great. Games like the original zelda games and mario games are good because every part of them has been done well, one part isn't missing. A game works well because all the parts mesh together to make the gaming experience, and if one part is messed up, like graphics, then it won't be as good of a game.

more good games will come. mark my words. developers have realized that mini games/ports/rushed games arent what people want. they want real stuff. just lok at games like disaster, baroque, sadness that will be coming out on wii..

i stand by my statement you bought it for the wrong reasons.

you want to play games with good graphics and you bought a wii thats like buying a laptop to play games you will get some have decent grapics but if you bought a pc you would get a lot more.

and the first console i remember playing was sega saturn- and i loved it but im now older and i have moved on.

last gen i had ps2 and imo fought the graphics were nice, and the wii is more powerful so i dont mind graphics that way i just want some good games

jimbo said:
i stand by my statement you bought it for the wrong reasons.

you want to play games with good graphics and you bought a wii thats like buying a laptop to play games you will get some have decent grapics but if you bought a pc you would get a lot more.

and the first console i remember playing was sega saturn- and i loved it but im now older and i have moved on.

last gen i had ps2 and imo fought the graphics were nice, and the wii is more powerful so i dont mind graphics that way i just want some good games

Oh, well no doubt your right that I bought it for the wrong reason. If I knew better and bought it with this thought in mind then I'm just an idiot. From my previous experiences I expected the Wii to stick to what has been the standard. In that manner I was dissapointed with the visual graphics. Sorry to say though, the Wii offers so many features, which was Nintendo's original intention, that it hardly bothers me. They knew the motion controls would make up for the lack of graphics. Even so I believe Nintendo should have designed something with slightly, a more powerful processing system.

Could you imagine, Nintendo holds a press conference. "Yeah, we decided to improve the processing system in the Wii, and were releasing all new games. The system runs about $500 in the stores.... and uh, oh yeah. We are redoing Super Smash Bros Brawl Completely." ha, people would go crazy

crazy mad... everyone would return there wii's to nintendo... but they wont ever do it they are ontop with what they have which might not be much better than previous gens graphically... but it still is killing the other system with gameplay...

they are just going to have to design games to fit the wii which may mean less graphics but a complete change on dynamics and control configuration for programers.. but its what they are going to have to do to make any money with the market share nintendo has... the sad thing is the people that will suffer is 360 and ps3 unless they are able to keep enough of the market share... and not demand exclusive games.

if they keep up at this pace they will have enough money to throw in a microwave into the next gen for free...

good graphics,good game play, and easy food access... what else could a gamer want?

wezeles said:
if they keep up at this pace they will have enough money to throw in a microwave into the next gen for free...

good graphics,good game play, and easy food access... what else could a gamer want?

beer on draught? even better if it was self pouring!

Future of the Wii: Fun, unique games you would never find anywhere else

Future of the Xbox360: Good games with good graphics, but the same overused concept.

Future of the Ps3: Final Fantasy LXXXIII

zeon we can go back and forth but I wont believe how "powerful" it is until an actual game is made. And so far nothing is special about the ps3 games. They're just like the 360 games.

darksniper, why did you bring a stupid thread to youtube? The video just looks like a wii fanboy whining.

Wiimoto, you truly are a fanboy. How could you say the future of PS3 is Final Fantasy. They have tons more games coming out. and you obviously dont know anything about the 360 because they have a shitload of different types of games just like the PS3. The only difference is 360 is very low on casual games and japanese games, which personally is great about the 360 because im not some 10 year old and I sure as hell dont like MOST japanese games.

As for the Wii, I think 2008 will be better, but it wont be better than 2008 for PS3. Because as much as 3rd party devs will see how much Wii has sold, they will also see how good casual games and mini games are doing. Its americas fault for buying such trash. So if you love it, good for you, if you dont, you have no one to blame but yourself because you bought the console, so live with it and be happy instead of whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back