Wii Fit---Weight Limit

darn it.... everyone told me i would be to overwight for wii fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

JK lol. i only weigh 94

Damn, I suppose I'll have to stop lifting until December so that I get below 300, so that I can play this awsome game.

[/ubersarcasm]

i dunno like you can interpret this in different ways but i still dont wanna play it cause i can lol im fine with my weight (145) and I dont want some gaming console to watch my weight for me id rather go outside or work out but thats my opinion

XeFish said:
Oh man this is not good I weigh 302 do you think i could still play im only 2 pounds over surely I wont break it.

You should be cool, unless the software checks against it's weight limit and tells you that you exceed the weight limit - which I am hoping this won't be the case. If Nintendo is smart they will release a U.S. version that allows about 500 lbs instead of the meager 300 lb limit.

I understand the Japanese are tiny in comparison to most us non-Asian's, however we are hoping that they realize this for there international release of Wii Fit. You just don't have to be massive to exceed 300 lbs either, as the taller the person the greater there body mass, therefore if you are 6 foot plus and a little overweight you may be excluded from enjoying it's release as well.

The Japanese realize that they are shorter on average, and they've known it for years. Check out this banned Sony commercial as they attempt to playfully make a selling point using a blatantly racist stereo-type...
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KrnZ0UJQk[/MEDIA]

So it's not like this is new news to them... :wtf:

anybody that fat planning to rely on a video game to loose pounds is in for some trouble anyways....

Most people here are riiiight skinny!
I'm about 220ish, which here in the UK isnt especially heavy - i know a few people who wont be able to play this which sucks.
I can see its fine for Asians and even people from mainland Europe like the french who are much skinnier (and generally fitter) than us folks. Isnt Ireland the most obese nation in the world? Us English, Irish and American chubbys need a specially re-enforced titanium super structure board Nintendo, otherwise we'll throw our pies at you.

Hang on, 300lbs isn't enough! As said above if you you way above 300lbs (over 21 stone!!! here in the UK) you have serious problems and really do need to think about going on a diet, seriosuly if your above this wieght your life span has decrease dramatically!!! Of you do, go and seek help off a professional not Nintendo!

Back